Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who’s to say the player involved didn’t try to step in to stop something more serious happening? The story could be spun a number of ways. If there’s no police charges then we should have nothing to worry about other than the report that he may have suffered injuries. Let’s hope it’s nothing too serious if they’re a major player in our team
Nothing has been made public apart from Lichaa's involvement so speculating on anything else is very dangerous especially when the source is a bottom feeder like The Mole.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the majority of people know he's a bottom feeding troll who's almost never right.
Not everyone unfortunately people post his shit on here all the time. When it's footy stuff its fine but when its something that's potentially defamatory like this its a problem.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope it comes out that the current player didn't do anything wrong. But it doesn't look that positive based on some social media being deactivated.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without knowing the full story. Seems like the current player stepped in to protect the woman in the scenario. Who’s to say he wasn’t assaulting the partner of the current player? If the police are saying the player is of no interest the mole can go and get fucked. He glorifies the likes of Sam Burgess and Todd Carney. The parasite can go crawl back into his hole.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not everyone unfortunately people post his shit on here all the time. When it's footy stuff its fine but when its something that's potentially defamatory like this its a problem.
Spot on. Making up rumours about contract negotiations is one thing but slanderous rumours about player conduct is potentially fucking with people's reputations and livelihoods.. But they don't care so long as they can generate more content.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wait what happened to the love triangle narrative lol

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
let’s hope he’s fine to play rd 1. We need him firing this year

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole's latest tweet has me scratching my head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same guy 90% insisted was mature enough now to be the captain of this team mhmmmmm LOL
I'm not saying he did anything wrong...just saying that if there's any bulldog related incident early morning then Elliott is going to be my first pick to be somehow linked lol

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that the player in question is not going to miss game time,
He has put in the hard yards during our off season,it’s just something that we didn’t need