Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SMH started using ""'s around "family club", so fucking annoying and cheeky from them. But then again if you call yourself the family club and do some of the shit we do you should be open to criticism.

Now Moley is doing it too haha
We haven't referred to ourselves as the family club for years though. It's the media who keep perpetuating it to suit their narrative.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly going from reports only lichaa was charged so I guess that's a good thing
We dont know all the facts yet. People on here death riding current players without knowing what actually happened.

The player may have intervened to protect the woman from further assault. The player may have been picking up glass that lichaa allegedly smashed. Who knows.

Lets not speculate until we know the facts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why do we assume that the current nrl player has done something wrong?
Exactly. And even if there was an altercation, who is to say anything will happen? Haas, Starling, Scott, Fifita, Norman, Walker etc have all done worse and even abused police etc and all got no or minimal suspensions.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven't referred to ourselves as the family club for years though. It's the media who keep perpetuating it to suit their narrative.
Sorry but that is massively incorrect lol
All I heard during Lynee Andersons tenure was the family club narrative
The new board came in saying we didn't treat Dean like one of the family when we sacked him
The first line on our facebook profile bio states:
The Family Club that unites and inspires.

I could go on but I wont.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry but that is massively incorrect lol
All I heard during Lynee Andersons tenure was the family club narrative
The new board came in saying we didn't treat Dean like one of the family when we sacked him
The first line on our facebook profile bio states:
The Family Club that unites and inspires.

I could go on but I wont.
Haha. Point taken. Still, every family have fights or family members who get into trouble. My point is, being the "family club" has nothing to do with a player allegedly getting into an altercation at 4am. We're also the "human club" that has people who make mistakes like any other human.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can speculate all we want but the only facts we are aware of is that Lichaa allegedly assaulted a woman, he was injured, and he has been charged. My guess would be that the other player involved was potentially defending the woman and possibly did the damage to Lichaa, but that's still speculation. Until the full story comes out there's nothing to do but wait.

Any speculation will just result in spreading potentially damaging rumours.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either the mole knows something or hes just making up shit on his twitter. Stating it will be disturbing once all the facts are known.
How the fuck would he know if nothings been reported by police yet.
With the new social media laws he better watch himself

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Either the mole knows something or hes just making up shit on his twitter. Stating it will be disturbing once all the facts are known.
How the fuck would he know if nothings been reported by police yet.
With the new social media laws he better watch himself
Not to mention that since when does the Mole or other vultures like him care about the standards of journalism? They sensationalise things like this solely to get clicks and a reaction. If there was a huge issue to worry about, we would have known about it by now and they wouldn't hesitate to speculate.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who’s to say the player involved didn’t try to step in to stop something more serious happening? The story could be spun a number of ways. If there’s no police charges then we should have nothing to worry about other than the report that he may have suffered injuries. Let’s hope it’s nothing too serious if they’re a major player in our team