Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't care if Lichaa ran like he did in those three (in)famous games he played last year in which all the fucktards here stroke their cock over every single game. It still doesn't take away the fact his service is terrible, he creates zero opportunities, he actually stifles opportunities, can't kick, can't ball play, can't control tempo etc etc. Biggest mole in sport. Absolute liabilty.
He looks genuinely confused when we are in the strike zone and he always hesitates.. by that time the opposition are already in the faces of our 6 & 7

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He looks genuinely confused when we are in the strike zone and he always hesitates.. by that time the opposition are already in the faces of our 6 & 7
But with Tolman constantly shadowing him and in the way, that's one reason at least why it's a clunky attack.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not that I want that fucking dud of a hooker (licha) there next year, what’s the plan for next year? Foran 7? Lewis 6 ? JMK9 ? We need a hooker that organises the team, we’ve struggled with composure the whole season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol... "but he's the best option we have", "Fitler rates him as Origin hooker", "Hasler's fault he's a hooker and run sideways to pass"

As I have stated many times worse player in NRL history. I mean that because of his position and how vital is it and he simply cannot play it what so ever.

Still people won't realise the importance on dummy half service and come to his aid.

I've never criticized any other player this much. Sure Mbye was over rated. Montoya is shit but I never said a word as I don't think he solely loses us matches.
Elliot is Talamalua in comparrison. Lichaa is solely responsible for ALL our close losses, take him out we'd be in the 8 I reckon.
Absolutely agree. If he had shown signs of improvement I might be more forgiving of him. But it's highly likely that he'll go on thinking that his running ability negates the need for him to get passes away to the right player at the right time quickly to take advantage of any situation. Lichaa has never made me think he'll improve some glaring weaknesses.

As I have said many times I just cannot believe he got resigned!!
He is the dumbest footballer going.
Can’t throw a spiral pass to his right.
after playing like a busted arse for 3 years, we let him in the back door to play like a busted arse this season......again.
And he’s here next season also.
That’s just nuts!!
As far as decisions go the decision the club made to re-sign him was the equivalent to being constipated, getting 99% of the way through forcing out that difficult to dislodge obstruction, noticing a little relief when it's almost out and deciding to jam it back in again.

Those last three games after Haslers sacking got a lot of people thinking Lichaa was suddenly going to reveal super abilities that Hasler had suppressed to sabotage the team.

Watching Lichaa makes me think I took Adam Perry for granted
Hahahaha. If you combined the strengths of Adam Perry with the strength of Lichaa you might come fairly close to having a good hooker.

But with Tolman constantly shadowing him and in the way, that's one reason at least why it's a clunky attack.
Lichaa seems to have very little awareness of where the halves are and he prefers to throw hand off passes anyway, so even if he can see the halves and they're three feet away when a forward is a nice comfortable 1 foot away, the forward is getting the ball. Tolman will be prepared to make a hit up anytime he is not playing the ball. It's not his fault that Lichaa instinctively sends his passes to whoever is closest to him.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys even watch the game?

Lichaa has a great game bar that stripped ball

If you want to cruisfy him for that then why not the same for josh Morris for falling off the tackle in the last second??

Only player who lost us that game was HOLLAND and he is the only player that should be dropped!!!

Every other player played well.

A little harsh attacking Lichaa after such a good game from him

Man it’s asif some just abuse Licha because they don’t like the colour of his skin or something

The man played well last night.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If you want to cruisfy him for that then why not the same for josh Morris for falling off the tackle in the last second??

Only player who lost us that game was HOLLAND and he is the only player that should be dropped!!!

Man it’s asif some just abuse Licha because they don’t like the colour of his skin or something

Don’t like the colour of his skin?????? Are you for fucking real??? He has the worst service of any hooker in the history of hookers he will go down as one of the worst players to ever pull on a dogs jersey and you want to make it about race!! Fuck off

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Licha was dreadful last night. Just bloody pass the ball! The number of times he walked sideways before passing or worse still continued to walk until he was tackled was bellyaching to watch.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me assure you its got nothing to do with Lichaa's skin color. If you think he played well last night you are entitled to that opinion. I saw it differently. He stifled attack, he crowded attacking structures, he lolly pop passed, he dropped ball, he gave away penalties for dissent, he ran into pockets and then threw mindless hospital passes to players, he killed momentum by making the wrong decision in the circumstance. Tolman kills momentum too but at least Tolman is an effective tackler. Lichaa has had 4 years in 1st grade to address known issues but nothing has changed. At best he is an injury replacement you bring up twice a year but even then I just don't think the kid is anywhere near 1st grade standard. To get stripped with 4 to go when everyone knew the strip was on because Canberra needed the pill was unforgivable.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichha has to go and for now put brown there but when foran is back jmk will make a good 9 and brown a great sub off the bench

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Lichaa hasnt been progressing and has been mediocre for most of his time at the bulldogs.

Morris, although at the end of his career and a lot slower, is still producing great defensive reads, rarely makes bad decisions and deserves his spot in the side.

End of story. I cant believe you're even arguing this.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa hasnt been progressing and has been mediocre for most of his time at the bulldogs.

Morris, although at the end of his career and a lot slower, is still producing great defensive reads, rarely makes bad decisions and deserves his spot in the side.

End of story. I cant believe you're even arguing this.

I’m not saying drop Morris
I’m saying most would crusify licha on that stripped ball last night..

Reason pay hooked brown when licha was ready to come back on,is because when licha came off we lost momentum, he puts him back on and we take control again.

Some are just blind because they hate the bloke

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because pay has no idea how to manage a game.
I’m pretty sure you have to put the player that goes off for a HIA back on with in 15min otherwise it’s counted as a interchange. Pay should’ve put Brown on for the last 20min though. I’d give Woolford a go for the rest of season and fuck off Lichaa all together.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

What game did you watch??
Lichaa was shit yesterday as he usually is shit!!
THE DUMBEST FUCKING PLAYER TO EVER WEAR A BULLDOGS JERSEY!!
He is just not up to being a starting 9 in the NRL.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep we definitely found him at NOVA employment. **** is a fucking retard and needs to be gone. Also Is pay stupid or did he leave nu brown on the bench the whole game besides the hia to lichaa
Seriously bro, sh!tty comments like this acknowledged by others as funny or liked is f#cking disgraceful. Disability is no laughing matter, these guys offer plenty and give there all where every day is a challenge.
Agree Lichaa is not the right fit for the team, we move on.
Dean Pay selects these blokes so he might need to get over his gripe with Nu Brown or throw JMK in there until a better option becomes available.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How any of our players couldnt be ready for a ball stripping with a few mins left il never know

Status
Not open for further replies.