Michael Ennis, what a performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
He had a really good game against South's.

Can't believe he left. Fkn burns was my favourite player. I really hope if we don't win the comp the Sharks have a good shot at it just for Ennis.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Easily the best player of the game. Tonight proved my theory that it's Hasler's tactics that were holding him back. He said it that Flanagan gives him a free licence to do what he wants and it's been showing the past 4 games.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Easily the best player of the game. Tonight proved my theory that it's Hasler's tactics that were holding him back. He said it that Flanagan gives him a free licence to do what he wants and it's been showing the past 4 games.
Yes, I was literally thinking the same thing. Ennis look like he was free. I wonder if this is happening with our current squad? We play too structured... I don't know. I some a really different Ennis tonight and no matter where he plays he plays with his heart. I love him.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Yes, I was literally thinking the same thing. Ennis look like he was free. I wonder if this is happening with our current squad? We play too structured... I don't know. I some a really different Ennis tonight and no matter where he plays he plays with his heart. I love him.
I saw*

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had a really good game against South's.

Can't believe he left. Fkn burns was my favourite player. I really hope if we don't win the comp the Sharks have a good shot at it just for Ennis.
The weather really suited his game. Same here, i love ennis and if we dont win it then i hope the sharks win for Ennis's sake.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is his normal performance ffs, he just looked like a million bucks because the conditions mean it is his sort of game

rewatch most of the games last year and he is great

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
this is his normal performance ffs, he just looked like a million bucks because the conditions mean it is his sort of game

Ennis was great tonight and he is very solid too.

Lewis was just as good tonight in my books or right up there.

That said I am very happy with Lichaa and his progress.

In 3-4 years if we still have Lichaa and he continues we have made the right move for the club as has Ennis for his pocket and his final years. He is still quality.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

He was not great last year. He was terrible in attack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what can i say other than it sucks to see him in different colors

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ennis was great tonight and he is very solid too.

Lewis was just as good tonight in my books or right up there.

That said I am very happy with Lichaa and his progress.

In 3-4 years if we still have Lichaa and he continues we have made the right move for the club as has Ennis for his pocket and his final years. He is still quality.
yeah but like i said it was a downgrade for this year, lichaa doesnt kick, doesnt play out a good 80 yet and even his basic service isnt as crisp, but he does have some more zip around the ruck

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All you look for in players is the flashy stuff.

Ennis was a great servant to the club and a GREAT player. He is a different type of hooker to Isaac Luke, or James Segeyaro..

He is very tough, a great leader, great defensively and very reliable from dummy half.

Creativity isn't everything.
Did I knock his defensive skill, toughness or leadership? No I didn't. He was great in those. His level in attack just wasn't good enough considering the lack of creativity of our halves but like I said now it looks like Ennis was less to blame and Hasler deserves more of the blame.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
All you look for in players is the flashy stuff.

Ennis was a great servant to the club and a GREAT player. He is a different type of hooker to Isaac Luke, or James Segeyaro..

He is very tough, a great leader, great defensively and very reliable from dummy half.

Creativity isn't everything.
True, but when it comes to our team we need all the creativity we can get.
It's just something we simply don't have.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did I knock his defensive skill, toughness or leadership? No I didn't. He was great in those. His level in attack just wasn't good enough considering the lack of creativity of our halves but like I said now it looks like Ennis was less to blame and Hasler deserves more of the blame.
no i think the 'you dont know what youve got until its gone' disease is to blame

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
no i think the 'you dont know what youve got until its gone' disease is to blame
Not really, I prefer having Michael Lichaa.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler deserves the blame? Mate he is one of the best coaches in the game.

The amount of things you blame him for is ridiculous. You obviously think you know more than him judging by the amount of hate you have for him on here..

So go on, send your resume in to Dogs HQ and let me know their response.. lol.
Shut the F up you idiot.

Is there a way to block someone because I hate reading this idiots posts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
no i mean you see some sort of massive upswing in his game now for no reason, he is still making 10m a game etc
He is playing much better in attack this year and he even said it himself tonight after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.