Official Metro Petroleum renews sponsorship for another year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only difference is the additives that Shell, 7-Eleven (also Mobil fuel), Caltex, Westside, Metro, BP etc put in their fuel once they buy it...
Used to only use V Power, now I only use BP Ultimate.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see them using Elliott as the face of this article too :grinning:

Totally agree Mr I.

Regardless of what happened on the players personal time, Adam will always be one of my favourite players to watch and a true gentleman off the field.

Last home game of this year he stayed on the ground for eons after the final siren and presentation and he was more than happy to sign a poster for a friend of ours who was doing it tough at the time. Could not have been more obliging and ask exactly what sentiment did we want him to put on the poster.

A sponsor of the club who could see through the sneakiness and poor form of THAT tabloid.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The fuel 7 Eleven use (I believe) is Mobil. Meaning their premium would be the old Synergy 98 that Mobil used to sell.

Decent fuel and I found my car always ran nicely (and got better mileage) out of it than VPower or BP Ultimate, or Caltex Vortex.

Vortex and Synergy 98 the car gets best mileage and runs nicest on. BP Ultimate I get far less mileage than other 98 fuels. VPower is normally too friggin expensive and doesn't really give me more mileage than Synergy.

Plus the local servo is a 7 Eleven and cheapest around.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fuel 7 Eleven use (I believe) is Mobil. Meaning their premium would be the old Synergy 98 that Mobil used to sell.

Decent fuel and I found my car always ran nicely (and got better mileage) out of it than VPower or BP Ultimate, or Caltex Vortex.

Vortex and Synergy 98 the car gets best mileage and runs nicest on. BP Ultimate I get far less mileage than other 98 fuels. VPower is normally too friggin expensive and doesn't really give me more mileage than Synergy.

Plus the local servo is a 7 Eleven and cheapest around.
When your car drinks 22L/100km (on a very good day), no such thing as mileage lol

My angry bitch performs better with BP than Shell. Seems more responsive/aggressive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There used to be an independent in Blacktown that had 102 octane. I'm guessing those greens, tree fucking motherfuckers had a cry and they don't have it anymore.

BP and an octane booster is my cars diet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There used to be an independent in Blacktown that had 102 octane. I'm guessing those greens, tree fucking motherfuckers had a cry and they don't have it anymore.

BP and an octane booster is my cars diet.
Nope.. it attracted too much attention and they had to remove it to prevent "swarms of locusts" gravitating towards it to get that 102 octane hit.

Regular cheap ethanol ironically has a higher RON rating than 95 and 98 unleaded, at 100 RON.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope.. it attracted too much attention and they had to remove it to prevent "swarms of locusts" gravitating towards it to get that 102 octane hit.

Regular cheap ethanol ironically has a higher RON rating than 95 and 98 unleaded, at 100 RON.
By swarms of locusts, do you mean tryhards in the excels, charades and lazers?

PS I'm don't trust ethanol at all.