Official Message from Andrew Hill

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More of your best Champ!

- Gary was pulling Jaycar regardless, he used Mad Monday as an excuse. Wicked Sister couldn't afford the sponsorship. KIA was not lost it was downgraded.
- Hitachi Cooling and Heating and Sydney Tools have been added in terms of kit sponsors - so there goes that argument.

- Football staff changes were a board decision, not Hill.

- Mishandled Port Macquarie - how? And of course a sponsor walked - in fact one existing and one almost signed - blame the players bud.

- No home stadium - we've been playing at ANZ for how many years? Long pre-dating Hill.

The agenda of rage continues - pity a lot of it is mis-information.
But you have amazing knowledge for a 20 year old from Melbourne - how's lockdown going? :-).
I did expect you to defend him, for the life of me I don’t know why? Like I said his not doing the board any favours, surely they can recruit someone better suitable. We both know the truth, the guy is a puppet and that’s all his good for. Your board should atleast make that change if they plan on keeping Pay.
As for my lockdown it’s been great, thanks for asking. Although there hasn’t been much to do in Melbourne. We’re very limited down here.
You keep on defending him, it’s only effecting your credibility.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No true, he was excited when I mentioned to him that at the bulldogs, there were no targets and goals, building a pipeline or kpi's required for the job.
Zero accountability, 1 hour for morning tea, 3 hours for brunch/lunch/ siesta,and more importantly letters of offers to players ,marketing material to potential sponsors were sent by our pigeon fleet based in the ken Stewart stand.( our competitive advantage)
Sure you did.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was most baffled about Luke Thompson’s ‘training hard’ quote.
Must still be training in isolation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I did expect you to defend him, for the life of me I don’t know why? Like I said his not doing the board any favours, surely they can recruit someone better suitable. We both know the truth, the guy is a puppet and that’s all his good for. Your board should atleast make that change if they plan on keeping Pay.
As for my lockdown it’s been great, thanks for asking. Although there hasn’t been much to do in Melbourne. We’re very limited down here.
You keep on defending him, it’s only effecting your credibility.
Defending him or calling out your mis-information? I’ll go with the latter...:-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No true, he was excited when I mentioned to him that at the bulldogs, there were no targets and goals, building a pipeline or kpi's required for the job.
Zero accountability, 1 hour for morning tea, 3 hours for brunch/lunch/ siesta,and more importantly letters of offers to players ,marketing material to potential sponsors were sent by our pigeon fleet based in the ken Stewart stand.( our competitive advantage)
Are you sure you support the Bulldogs Teddy? Don’t think I’ve ever heard anything remotely positive from you about them - not passing the smell test...

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Defending him or calling out your mis-information? I’ll go with the latter...:-).
So what is the role of a CEO of the Bulldogs? Losing sponsors without adequately replacing them? Signing no players in roles we require or not signing decent coach for that matter? How about building a team of staff, that are currently achieving no results? We are coming LAST with No Major Sponsor and have nothing to look forward too as a club. All our admin departments are down and please don’t blame COVID it’s only been around a few months.
You and I both know his a puppet for Anderson’s and that’s his only saving grace. The sooner they flick him the better for them and their puppet masters

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep on blaming the players for Port Macquarie, why don't you
More of your best Champ!

- Gary was pulling Jaycar regardless, he used Mad Monday as an excuse. Wicked Sister couldn't afford the sponsorship. KIA was not lost it was downgraded.
- Hitachi Cooling and Heating and Sydney Tools have been added in terms of kit sponsors - so there goes that argument.

- Football staff changes were a board decision, not Hill.

- Mishandled Port Macquarie - how? And of course a sponsor walked - in fact one existing and one almost signed - blame the players bud.

- No home stadium - we've been playing at ANZ for how many years? Long pre-dating Hill.

The agenda of rage continues - pity a lot of it is mis-information.
But you have amazing knowledge for a 20 year old from Melbourne - how's lockdown going? :-).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure you do??
Let me spell it out for you.
We are coming dead last, we are an embarrassment, no sponsor or player wants to touch us with a 10ft pole.
But still you defend the current regime.
You do not support the bulldogs,you support the individuals, the hierarchy, you support complacency and mediocrity, and let me tell you they are not bigger than the club. THE BULLDOGS , MY BULLDOGS
Are you sure you support the Bulldogs Teddy? Don’t think I’ve ever heard anything remotely positive from you about them - not passing the smell test...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hill's comment about family sticking together makes me even more concerned that another extension for Pay is coming.
I thought the same but didn't want to read into it too much.
Wish they'd just hurry up and announce something.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you sure you do??
We are coming dead last, we are an embarrassment, no sponsor or player wants to touch us with a 10ft pole.
You do not support the bulldogs,you support the individuals, the hierarchy, you support complacency and mediocrity, and let me tell you they are not bigger than the club. THE BULLDOGS , MY BULLDOGS
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...ase-big-names-until-2021-20180517-p4zfz3.html
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...stwood-aiden-tolmam/8b802vpw8o3c1d0mckwbac8xf
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/c...s/news-story/2a0a66e28fecc2cf56ba51712a3a08f6

I wonder why?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Keep on blaming the players for Port Macquarie, why don't you
I will - because it was their fault.
Oh wait - Steve Price should’ve been holding their hands. Turn it up Teddy :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure you do??
You’ve just proven how little idea you have...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure thing mate, your right and the majority of members and supporter base are wrong

We have a hierachy that some may say are suffering from delusions of grandeur ,so the average punter should just sit back and cop the shit dished out on and off the field....

So now trying to save face, by offering way overs for thompson the star recruit, way overs for cotric etc and wait for it.....asking way 'UNDERS' for our major sponsorship deal.
You’ve just proven how little idea you have...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sure thing mate, your right and the majority of members and supporter base are wrong

We have a hierachy that some may say are suffering from delusions of grandeur ,so the average punter should just sit back and cop the shit dished out on and off the field....

So now trying to save face, by offering way overs for thompson the star recruit, way overs for cotric etc and wait for it.....asking way 'UNDERS' for our major sponsorship deal.
But I didn’t say ANY of the stuff in your last two posts - hence the no idea bit. No idea what I believe for starters.

And of course you have evidence of your charges in terms of player salaries/offers and sponsorship ‘unders’ don’t you - you’ve been in the board room...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hills been our best CEO i can think of.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Never would have happened on greenburgs watch.
So it’s Hill’s fault. OK.
Just like how he should’ve resigned for Terry Lamb at Belmore :-).

How many members of this forum (fans) spewed venom on Greenberg as NRL CEO including for the de-registration of the players yet you’re suggesting he would’ve AVOIDED the Port Mac issue with his tough stance on things? A touch hypocritical there wouldn’t you say, Teddy?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How long you going to hold onto this old chestnut for?
Until next year. It's going to affect our recruitment/force us to pay overs tho which basically means no premiership until ~2024 but at least we're going to be able to construct a competitive/top eight roster. That's what our current board is going to be judged on. I also want to see gradual improvement every year (2022 and 2023). If you think any differently you're not going to be a happy person for a while.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not hypocritical cause I have never bagged greenburg whilst nrl ceo. Good try
So it’s Hill’s fault. OK.
Just like how he should’ve resigned for Terry Lamb at Belmore :-).

How many members of this forum (fans) spewed venom on Greenberg as NRL CEO including for the de-registration of the players yet you’re suggesting he would’ve AVOIDED the Port Mac issue with his tough stance on things? A touch hypocritical there wouldn’t you say, Teddy?