Merging

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this is going to piss people off, but it makes sense for Para and Penrith to merge,and for Canterbury to merge with wests, piss Balmain off it's a joke

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is most likely what we are going to see if the NRL survives. Mergers and 10 or 12 teams.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this is most likely what we are going to see if the NRL survives. Mergers and 10 or 12 teams.
Mergers will only work if there are two teams in trouble that are close to each other. Say Manly, Cronulla, Warriors and Penrith are the clubs in trouble you can’t really merge them and you can’t merge them with a strong club because it will just be a takeover like St George Illawarra.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mergers will only work if there are two teams in trouble that are close to each other. Say Manly, Cronulla, Warriors and Penrith are the clubs in trouble you can’t really merge them and you can’t merge them with a strong club because it will just be a takeover like St George Illawarra.
Maybe acquisition is a more fitting term. Can't see there being more than a dozen teams in any future scenario.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Davey Davey Davey..!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a national competion can’t support 16 teams
Piss it off off all together,
Absolute joke run sport if you really look at it

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If a national competion can’t support 16 teams
Piss it off off all together,
Absolute joke run sport if you really look at it
Are you on your rags? If you didn’t notice, It was running fine until Coronavirus happened

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game is in dire straits you idiots,lges clubs are making nothing atm,crowd lock outs and players won't take a decent pay cut ,are they dumb,it's like say elton John taking everybodies money then calling the gig off and taking the cash,no play no pay,,nrl is near broke

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The game is in dire straits you idiots,lges clubs are making nothing atm,crowd lock outs and players won't take a decent pay cut ,are they dumb,it's like say elton John taking everybodies money then calling the gig off and taking the cash,no play no pay,,nrl is near broke
Only the loyal fans left. We merge Im done.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this is going to piss people off, but it makes sense for Para and Penrith to merge,and for Canterbury to merge with wests, piss Balmain off it's a joke
They could call us the western bulldogs

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greater western Bulldogs,GWB,sounds good