Mentally weak and rigging

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously how much can a fan take from these scripted games!? At least make it believable. It's beyond obvious even a blind man will tell you this is corruption at the highest level. I'll never stop supporting the dogs but I'm not sure how much longer i can put up with this shit. I'm starting to understand why I'm the only one still watching footy out of my friends and family, every time I tell them I'm watching the game their ask me how am i still watching this corrupted game and laugh. They used to all be footy fans by the way

We all know what you doing NRfrauds and it's only a matter of time before you fall on your own swords.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never forget. I posted about Chechin here four years ago. He should never be refereeing eels vs. dogs matches. It's 100% deliberate stitch up by the NRL:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The penalty try showed were mentally weak. Errors do happen there inevitable but that’s when you need to mentally get yourself back into the game and all I saw was our line speed immediately decrease, our outstanding first half effort gone and us giving up. However the biggest issue of them is the abysmal referring, it’s clear rigging and it barret doesn’t mention it in the press conference this will continue week in week out.
The set restarts on top of Nathan brown incident just let parra stroll over, set restarts on the 5th,4th no player I don’t care what team it is can withhold such pressure. The refs are corrupt and have ruined the game. At 12-10 it’s a mental game, at 18-10 the refs made sure to put us to bed. There needs to be an investigation but of course there won’t because as long as that cheque comes in no one looks twice.
Yep then Nathan Brown goes on to set up the Lane try... We got fucked

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were poor in the second half, but... I think the ref can take a lot of credit for our poor second half.. the infringement count was so badly lopsided... It's amazing how every team become angels when they vs us..

We are guilty of giving away dumb penalties, granted.... But fk me we can't seem to be able to buy one to save our lives..