Mentally drained

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last night was the first time in a couple of years where I said to myself I’m not going to watch out games live anymore. Until we win 3 straight games, I’m just going to watch the highlights after the fact (Win, lose or draw). 3 on the trot tells me we’ve finally built some consistency and isn’t too high a KPI to be asking for from a professional sporting franchise.

I went out to dinner with mates, didn’t check the score once, at 10:30 someone asked “Hey GM, how’d the Dogs go?”. Opened my phone, checked, laughed, got back on with my night.

Our mental health and well-being > suffering through shit performances week in week out.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The crazy thing about all this is someone thought Baz was the right guy to build the culture again. I from the start was never a fan. He had a manly side who could win the comp and done f all with them.
Yes he has recruited well but what’s the point when they are all playing like cats. This is a team on paper who could potentially be top 8 who would have to be the worst team playing in nrl history and I’m not exaggerating.
to lead most of the game and then lose by 20 by a team who is coming 14 and lost 5 in a row tells you it’s time to clean sweep coachin staff and start again.We ain’t playing finals so might as well start with a new coach now.