Mens health

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This might seem abit weird but I'm trying my luck
I'm actually serious looking for answers
Does anyone ever get constant aching testicle pain?
I seem to be in pain to the point at times i cant walk properly. I've been to the drs and they can't seem to find a problem. I've seen urologists done ultra sounds. Wanks and roots still don't help. Everything always comes up clear has anyone been/going through something like this

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, but you should get a 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinion if your first GP is unable to give you some answers.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to have testicle pain it was because of my kidney stones.

Kidney stones can cause pain that radiates to the testicles. Doctors call this referred pain, where the pain occurs beyond the area that is causing the problem. Other symptoms that doctors may associate with kidney stones include: blood-tinged urine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember when I was in emergency for something the doctor had to ask for permission to touch my balls. He was like "can I touch your testicles?" and I was like "ahh sure??" and his hand was down my pants fucking instantly having a feel.

But yh I get the odd cramp like feeling in my right testicle. I think it's from jerking off too much. I've also previously suffered an injury down there so it could be that also. I probably need to go back and get a checkup again...

but yh if you're concerned then do what @tonee said and keep seeing doctors until you get an answer. You can also just straight up ask your doctor for a referral to a different urologist if you haven't done so yet.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look up "epididymitis" and this can be cleared up with anti-biotics.
Also, a helpful tip,
If you do not wear condoms and have multiple partners or enjoy "botty games..." from time to time, once finished wash the affected parts and pass water then wash again, this can reduce the chance of urinary tract infections etc.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I seem to be in pain to the point at times i cant walk properly. I've been to the drs and they can't seem to find a problem. I've seen urologists done ultra sounds. Wanks and roots still don't help. Everything always comes up clear has anyone been/going through something like this
How vigorously are you going at it when you are rubbing one out or putting one through the Mrs mate?

You could just be unwittingly giving them a hammering with your hand or slapping them around with some heavy thrusts, and pulling up sore afterwards.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a non specified infection, need anti biotics

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a hernia that radiated down to the testicles.

Pain went away after about a weeks but the hernia is still there.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
i’ve had extreme pain in my testes as well before,got quite worried but it passed. hope you’re sweet

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
your in safe hands taking medical advice from me.

You probably have an inflamed tube, or there is a tangle.

Do you have a Varicocele?