Men can have periods too

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which ever retard thinks men who become surgically/cosmetically female looking get periods, needs to put in a mental institution and barred from ever spouting their opinions. I mean I’m for free speech but you gotta have a standard right? If it’s for comedy that’s fine but these retards get a political platform and say this retarded shit and the retards in society believe it and try and shout people down
These retards you speak of walk amongst us and are growing in numbers

There are morons like that posting here on the kennel daily

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I’m starting to think people are likely possessed than mentally ill these days. I mean there is literally no talking to them. Once cnn says something that’s it, it’s gospel to them.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m starting to think people are likely possessed than mentally ill these days. I mean there is literally no talking to them. Once cnn says something that’s it, it’s gospel to them.
They not right in the head, no risk about that.

They need help, professional help

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They not right in the head, no risk about that.

They need help, professional help
Na The psychiatrist will just agree that they’re a victim and to be powerful in their victimhood. They need a priest to exorcise them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Lol....I’ve tried to debate you rationally and respectfully on here and all you seem to be interested in doing is baiting and insulting people.

You accuse the left of being emotionally driven and ignoring facts, yet you completely overlook widespread scientific consensus about the reality of human impact on climate change..... based on nothing but your own ideological leanings and feelings on the matter. No climate activist is calling for an end to industry, or the widespread use of cars, or electronic devices.... we are calling for a rational discussion about alternate power sources and doing something to mitigate
the mass polluters of industry. A point you seem unable or unwilling to process. Come on, you shluu yo don’t accuse others of hypocrisy when you’re showcasing so many hypocritical traits yourself ;)

If you want to troll and bait people, go for it.... but I wish you would leave me out of it. I generally show respect to those who show it to me and to others. I know you’re fishing here, but I’m trying to reconnect with my creative side and do something constructive with my time at the moment, so kindly excuse me from the debate, Mr Roo. It’s not worthy of my time apart from this singular reply to point out that you are throwing your stones from a glass house. ;)

Happy fishing, bro. :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxewould you care to once again set these denialists straight, or would you rather go beat your head against a brick wall? Lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Possession is sometimes more fitting than mentally ill these days...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol....I’ve tried to debate you rationally and respectfully on here and all you seem to be interested in doing is baiting and insulting people.

You accuse the left of being emotionally driven and ignoring facts, yet you completely overlook widespread scientific consensus about the reality of human impact on climate change..... based on nothing but your own ideological leanings and feelings on the matter. No climate activist is calling for an end to industry, or the widespread use of cars, or electronic devices.... we are calling for a rational discussion about alternate power sources and doing something to mitigate
the mass polluters of industry. A point you seem unable or unwilling to process. Come on, you shluu yo don’t accuse others of hypocrisy when you’re showcasing so many hypocritical traits yourself ;)

If you want to troll and bait people, go for it.... but I wish you would leave me out of it. I generally show respect to those who show it to me and to others. I know you’re fishing here, but I’m trying to reconnect with my creative side and do something constructive with my time at the moment, so kindly excuse me from the debate, Mr Roo. It’s not worthy of my time apart from this singular reply to point out that you are throwing your stones from a glass house. ;)

Happy fishing, bro. :p
Didn't some demonrat in Murika promise only electric cars if voted in?

What I can't understand is how they actually the electricity used to power these pansy cars is produced doesn't seem to bother them...

Banned
Reaction score

What I can't understand is how they actually the electricity used to power these pansy cars is produced doesn't seem to bother them...
Thoughts and prayers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Lol it’s possible I guess.... I don’t really follow US politics too closely these days. They are pretty much all nuts these days if you ask me....

I suppose I shouldn’t have really said nobody, there will always be extreme ideologues who set unrealistic goals .... but that doesn’t mean they should be used to discredit scientific evidence. The point is disputing scientific consensus on climate change can not be done without wilfully overlooking certain facts.... so it’s a bit silly to accuse the left of arguing based on emotion and not facts. The right does exactly the same damn thing.... lol.

And the right also frequently uses children to further its own positions regarding SSM, gender issues and a bunch of other issues. Both sides use children for the purpose of emotive point scoring.
Kids SHOULD have a voice with regards to the future of the planet and their concerns about the climate are supported by scientists.

anyway, back to my creative brainstorming.... lol. I really don’t want yo waste too much time on circular debates today.,

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I was outside the Tesla showroom at Martin place a few days ago.

You could see all the people who were looking to buy one believe they are making a positive impact on the environment?

If a majority of the world relied on electricity over petrol to keep their cars going it would have a more devastating effect on the environment in a short amount of time!

Why don't we just do like Scotland and put turbines off all our coastlines?
Everytime a wave breaks thats clean natural energy!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If a majority of the world relied on electricity over petrol to keep their cars going it would have a more devastating effect on the environment in a short amount of time!
Why's that?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why's that?
Because most of our electricity is produced from coal and gas.

If everyone has an electric powered car and we no longer need fuel. Watch the price of electricity and carbon taxes sky rocket!

Driving an electric car doesn't make you a better person. Unless the energy you put into your car comes from solar and ocean current turbines!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe wpuld you care to once again set these denislidts straight, or would you rather go beat your head against a brick wall? Lol
Honestly it's just one of those things that'll never change. Deniers will always ignore any evidence to the contrary of their belief.

Take Florida for example. It's now at the stage where southern Florida suffers constant tidal flooding. That's not flooding from storms or monsoons. That's just flooding every time it hits high tide because the sea level has risen enough to cause a problem. The governer of Florida when confronted about it denied that its happening.

Denial works on so many levels too. There's the ones who pretend climate change doesn't happen at all (they also think the earth is a few thousand years old). There's one's who think that it's entirely natural (even though it's happening faster than it's ever happened in history). There's one's who think it's man influenced but that it'll be a good thing (even though we're already seeing massive downsides)

Worst of all, there's those who truly believe that only a handful of scientists support man-made climate change. Even though there's literally hundreds of thousands of studies on the effects of climate change and we're already seeing the effects that will only get worse.

Things like the slow extinction of sea life due to ocean acidification. These same creatures that provide nearly 50% of our oxygen.

Or the weather pole shift that is driving rain cloud patterns toward the poles, leading to stronger droughts that cannot get better. The droughts our farmers are suffering can only get worse.

Pacific Island flooding that has lead to the extinction of one species and has driven many from their homes.

And we're only in the early stages. It's only going to get worse.

But as I said, deniers don't care about the truth. They care about their beliefs. So it's not really worth banging your head against the wall. Just tell them to read some scientific journals and whether they believe it or not is up to them.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

If everyone has an electric powered car and we no longer need fuel. Watch the price of electricity and carbon taxes sky rocket!

Driving an electric car doesn't make you a better person. Unless the energy you put into your car comes from solar and ocean current turbines!
Yeah, so if everyone tomorrow was to get an electric car definitely - but surely a reasonable roll out of electric cars would coincide with more focus on renewables?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, so if everyone tomorrow was to get an electric car definitely - but surely a reasonable roll out of electric cars would coincide with more focus on renewables?
Apparently not?
Even to produce a tesla does damage to the environment like any other car.

Also the minerals used to make the battery are rare and precious.

How can it not be clear to most people that we humans are a biological mistake with no true place in nature?

Even when we try to do the right thing we still do damage.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Oddly enough you're kind of right. There has been many economic reviews and what they found is that electric cars wouldn't increase the price of electricity (would actually reduce it a bit), but it wouldn't necessarily be better for the environment.

Electric vehicles have a higher CO2 during production which is countered by their lower CO2 use during their life cycle. But if they're recharging off a grid which is powered by coal then you're not doing much in the form of mitigation.

Electric cars are a good thing. But not the primary focus. We need to focus on changing the grid first. That can be done with the use of nuclear energy and/or renewable tech backed up by pumped hydro and/or hydrogen storage.

There was a large review recently that found that Australia as a country could have 200% of our electricity requirements from renewables with hydrogen as a backup/storage medium which could also be used for economic exports.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently not?
Even to produce a tesla does damage to the environment like any other car.

Also the minerals used to make the battery are rare and precious.

How can it not be clear to most people that we humans are a biological mistake with no true place in nature?

Even when we try to do the right thing we still do damage.
Definitely agree with you, the options seem to be harm minimisation or extinction - as any virus we will fight for life.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly it's just one of those things that'll never change. Deniers will always ignore any evidence to the contrary of their belief.

Take Florida for example. It's now at the stage where southern Florida suffers constant tidal flooding. That's not flooding from storms or monsoons. That's just flooding every time it hits high tide because the sea level has risen enough to cause a problem. The governer of Florida when confronted about it denied that its happening.

Denial works on so many levels too. There's the ones who pretend climate change doesn't happen at all (they also think the earth is a few thousand years old). There's one's who think that it's entirely natural (even though it's happening faster than it's ever happened in history). There's one's who think it's man influenced but that it'll be a good thing (even though we're already seeing massive downsides)

Worst of all, there's those who truly believe that only a handful of scientists support man-made climate change. Even though there's literally hundreds of thousands of studies on the effects of climate change and we're already seeing the effects that will only get worse.

Things like the slow extinction of sea life due to ocean acidification. These same creatures that provide nearly 50% of our oxygen.

Or the weather pole shift that is driving rain cloud patterns toward the poles, leading to stronger droughts that cannot get better. The droughts our farmers are suffering can only get worse.

Pacific Island flooding that has lead to the extinction of one species and has driven many from their homes.

And we're only in the early stages. It's only going to get worse.

But as I said, deniers don't care about the truth. They care about their beliefs. So it's not really worth banging your head against the wall. Just tell them to read some scientific journals and whether they believe it or not is up to them.
Yeah, I know.... I just find it absurd how they accuse leftists of being emotive and ignoring facts whilst simultaneously dismissing legitimate scientific research as crap because that research doesn’t suit their emotionally charged views on the major problems with the world....

I’m not saying that many leftists don’t argue emotively, exaggerate or disregard certain facts, but ffs, take a look in the mirror.

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely agree with you, the options seem to be harm minimisation or extinction - as any virus we will fight for life.
Funny you say that to him, as it's eerily similar to what I was saying about human life to him a few days ago!