Membership suggestion

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm with everyone sayin theyll wait and see if the board bend over.

What kind of outcome would make you guys happy? Getting something back from New Castle, or picking up signings elsewhere. Or just saying no.

Just curious.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not buying my family membership until I see if the board bends over or they have balls.

The outcome will decide if I waste money on them or not. Same with extended family and friends, at least another 20-25 family memberships too
In the past our club has shown to have NO BALLS especially when Grimace (Raelene Castle) was in charge , maybe it's time the board looked into testicular enhancement surgery. They may not be the real thing but at least the club would look like it has a pair :grinning:

This ones for you Mr I :grinning:

F@cking Scary!!! :fearscream::fearful:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What kind of outcome would make you guys happy? Getting something back from New Castle, or picking up signings elsewhere. Or just saying no.

Just curious.
My checklist:

1. Did we replace Klemmer with a high quality forward?, will also be happy if it's a gun backline player and we just sign a decent prop.
2. If the player we sign isn't from the Knights did we still get a good compensation deal? Whether that's 500k + a junior player or something along those lines, maybe even a clause that Klemmer can't play against us for the next 2 years.
3. Did the club stand their ground if the Knights didn't budge?, if the Knights aren't willing to cough up anything then the answer is simply no!

Do that and there will be exactly 22 additional members to the pack for 2019.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst this is a satirical suggestion, the message in this is very valid. I have a son that has adopted 3 hero’s. over the last 2 years, those players have since gone elsewhere. Anyone with kids will know how disappointing this is
Not too many kids are following the bulldogs at the moment.. A team full of juniors in the Canterbury bankstown comp and only 2 follow the bulldogs !

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's poor form and bad timing in my opinion.

They have the balls to ask their loyal fanbase for more money and support at a time when our club is yet again in crisis yet they don't have the balls to stand up to the NRL or the 15 other clubs trying to take every last decent player we have.

The fans are sick to death of the circus and uncertainty and having a powerhouse club turned into a laughing stock. At least let us come to terms with more negative news before you try and ask for our money and support.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the past our club has shown to have NO BALLS especially when Grimace (Raelene Castle) was in charge , maybe it's time the board looked into testicular enhancement surgery. They may not be the real thing but at least the club would look like it has a pair :grinning:

Halloween was last week!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just curious.
I'd be happy with any of the 3 options. Just as long as the signing/s is/are demonstrably equivalent to losing Klemmer. It's option C, none of the above, that concerns me.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fuck you bro putting that photo up just set my PTSD back two years lol

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not too many kids are following the bulldogs at the moment.. A team full of juniors in the Canterbury bankstown comp and only 2 follow the bulldogs !
Have you ever asked why ?
I'll tell you...Kids are attracted to flashy supper stars, at the moment we have none, sadly we've manged to loose each and every one of them since 2004 like we are loosing Klemmer now (not that he is flashy)
We all know the list, amongst them a future immortal and another that could have been. kids aren't interested in how many tackles Tolman makes !!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you ever asked why ?
I'll tell you...Kids are attracted to flashy supper stars, at the moment we have none, sadly we've manged to loose each and every one of them since 2004 like we are loosing Klemmer now (not that he is flashy)
We all know the list, amongst them a future immortal and another that could have been. kids aren't interested in how many tackles Tolman makes !!!
This is true! When barba was with us every kid I knew became a bulldog supporter

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is true! When barba was with us every kid I knew became a bulldog supporter
I grew up in Canterbury's golden age the 70's and 80s, I was privileged to watch The Greatest Turvey and Ba, when they both retired especially Turvey it felt like I have lost a family member.
Can you imagine what the young Canterbury fans have been going through in the last 15 years ?
I hate the criminals News Ltd for raging their war against us.
All I wish for is...someone in management reads this !!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im glad to of supported the game in a time players showed loyalty when a club looked after them or salvaged their career!

Not like now, you have these boys who think they're men talking about how they need millions of dollars for their stupid family.

Such a cop out excuse. You need more money because you're an uneducated and greedy foreigner you mean.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im glad to of supported the game in a time players showed loyalty when a club looked after them or salvaged their career!

Not like now, you have these boys who think they're men talking about how they need millions of dollars for their stupid family.

Such a cop out excuse. You need more money because you're an uneducated and greedy foreigner you mean.
Completely agree

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I played Super Mario Bros once. When you get to the end of the stage you have to beat the ‘boss’... gives me memories

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The new membership page on the website does my head in. Nothing this club is doing makes fucking sense.