Membership Pledge

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the link for me
To go
To payment for interstate adult package? Thought I’d do my best to support our team. Can’t find the link only info about it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the link for me
To go
To payment for interstate adult package? Thought I’d do my best to support our team. Can’t find the link only info about it.
Nice one mate.
Don't think they are selling them online now given the season suspension.
You've probably seen this: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/packages/
You can call 1300 769 164 to talk to them about it, but with a skeleton staff working at the club at the moment I'm not sure how quickly you'll get an answer - but you can give it a go.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
il pledge.. but Can they pledge to us in return when they expect to make us genuine contenders by...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one mate.
Don't think they are selling them online now given the season suspension.
You've probably seen this: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/packages/
You can call 1300 769 164 to talk to them about it, but with a skeleton staff working at the club at the moment I'm not sure how quickly you'll get an answer - but you can give it a go.
Thanks mate I tried calling but said they had no staff on due to covid19

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I could afford it I would join the 1935 club. But under my current financial state $1935 is hard for me to part with at the moment.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i will pledge but i am a true fan.

there will always be money hungry fans who want their money back, but for me, the bulldogs are my life and i am one of their biggest supporters, so i will do what i can to help
The fans aren't money hungry.

People have lost their jobs & they now need the money.

To be honest the club is money hungry, they wouldn't be down to their last dollar. Yet expect the fans to pay for something that their not getting.

And yet I bet they won't do a discount for next year for the fans that pledged.

Reactions: J_B

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won’t be pledging. I pay to watch footy. The whole thing tbh is disappointing from
The club. I tried calling but ended up sending an email asking what the go is and if refunds will be accepted. Got a generic email sent back basically saying new info will be emailed in due course.

it’s been obvious for a month now crowds won’t be allowed to games this season. Surely they’ve made a decision what they’re doing either way. Some families could really use that money right now.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much for the family club then hey...

If people are struggling they should give them back their money,no questions asked.
I won’t be pledging. I pay to watch footy. The whole thing tbh is disappointing from
The club. I tried calling but ended up sending an email asking what the go is and if refunds will be accepted. Got a generic email sent back basically saying new info will be emailed in due course.

it’s been obvious for a month now crowds won’t be allowed to games this season. Surely they’ve made a decision what they’re doing either way. Some families could really use that money right now.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

If people are struggling they should give them back their money,no questions asked.
I couldn't agree more , i spent over $1200 and emailed them twice about a refund and they choose to ignore my requests. So much for the family club.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only the family club when its suits them..
Treating the fans like fools again
I couldn't agree more , i spent over $1200 and emailed them twice about a refund and they choose to ignore my requests. So much for the family club.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agreed. I’m fortunate enough in that my financial situation hasn’t been compromised in the current climate. But with a young family and a bub due in July. The $400 I spent on membership will definitely come in handy.

I know people will say oh but you spent that money already it’s no use just support the club. Just seeing the way the clubs operated the last few years. It’s fucking depressing. We’ve been the whipping boys for punishment. Got a coach who to be honest hasn’t improved the squad at all in 3 years (still don’t have set plays). I’ve just fucking had enough. I’ll support the club. They won’t go bust.

At the end of the day if there’s no going to the footy, I’d rather my hard earned money support my family then overpaid footballers.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
very poor form from the club not responding to emails, obviously they are in the loop in regards to whats going on with the game far more than footy fans and supporters are, but to be requesting members pledge sounds like the club is struggling to survive or cannot manage its finances.

broncos already said all fully paid 2020 members memberships will carry over to 2021, other clubs set to follow the broncos lead, yet canterbury want those that can afford it, and hope those who cant to pledge their money to the club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
very poor form from the club not responding to emails, obviously they are in the loop in regards to whats going on with the game far more than footy fans and supporters are, but to be requesting members pledge sounds like the club is struggling to survive or cannot manage its finances.

broncos already said all fully paid 2020 members memberships will carry over to 2021, other clubs set to follow the broncos lead, yet canterbury want those that can afford it, and hope those who cant to pledge their money to the club
It's Disgraceful , This board is terrible

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My cousin just sent me a photo of him becoming a member for the eels just supporting his club not wanting a cent back and he paid a fair bit...

he is passionate about his team and has made me think your not more passionate then I am mate so I will be getting a membership even though highly likely I won’t go to a game this year.

Without the dogs in the nrl life would be pretty boring

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will respond if you showed some interest to join their 1935 pledge club right??

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My cousin just sent me a photo of him becoming a member for the eels just supporting his club not wanting a cent back and he paid a fair bit...

he is passionate about his team and has made me think your not more passionate then I am mate so I will be getting a membership even though highly likely I won’t go to a game this year.

Without the dogs in the nrl life would be pretty boring
My commiserations to your cousin :-)
Seriously though, I like it - and good onya for taking a Dogs membership too - regardless of the motivation.
You can sign up for a relatively inexpensive non-game membership - it's not about how much you put down, but that you're willing to do it at all.
I completely get that there's people who can't afford it or have higher priorities for the money - particularly in the face of the pandemic - but as you say, the Dogs are a part of many of our lives, so it's good to back them.