Membership 2023

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely disagree.

Belmore has lost its edge. We’ve won I think 2 from 8 odd games since we played our first game back in 2015. That game was a sell out because it was the first game back, but many since have had many sections of an empty stadia.

By giving members the option of attending or not, the club is required to hold a seat for them. And if they don’t attend, they get nothing for it and the team/atmosphere suffer as a result.

By asking people to pay for it - then they will know exact numbers or attendance, and the crowd will be better for it.

Just my unpopular opinion:
Making it free for members would attract more people imo

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Making it free for members would attract more people imo
Maybe.

But it’s like ticket membership at ANZ. People have it but don’t use it. And the atmosphere suffers.

By doing this, they create a premium experience. Which is what Belmore is now.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe.

But it’s like ticket membership at ANZ. People have it but don’t use it. And the atmosphere suffers.

I just think it would be a good way for the club to reward the members. And a great way to get some atmosphere at what would otherwise be a nothing game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe.

this pisses me off because the anz members have the best seats and they don’t even attend.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this pisses me off because the anz members have the best seats and they don’t even attend.
There are other ways to support your club I'm a RAS member and I get free entry to all NRL regular season games at ANZ but I have sit in the members area plus food and drink is great.

Food and drink was even discounted until all the poor bastards had cry winge about going to the cost of living then they stop to make food beverage across the whole stadium cheaper.

Plus I can guarantee tickets to grand final soo if I want at discounted rate.

PS The club get paid when I attend and it cost family of four 450 a year.

Also if you live or work in SOPA there is special pass you can get which gets you into nearly event including qodus bank area state sport centre swimming pool but the only events excluded are the NRL grand final and concerts and only cost 70 a year.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This membership is bullshit so I have a double season passes for the past more than ten years I ring up today to add my grand son on the membership which he was born in march 2022 and he says to me I can’t it’s too late this year we will add him next year because we already issued me with the passes which was incorrect I have not received them I had just done my pack last night does anyone know if there is anything I can do like seriously these clowns are supposed to help now he’s going to lose a year on his membership thanks