Membership 2023

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Classic $50

For our fans who back the pack but can’t get to games!

• /Customised Member Pack
  • /20% discount on tickets for home games in Sydney
  • /15% discount on merchandise purchased through the Teamstore, online and on game day
  • /Priority ticket purchase for State of Origin and NRL Finals Series
  • /Plus, events, news, discounts and offers listed in the Members Hub and benefits page
Each Member will have entitlements and credits loaded to their Mber+ account, allowing them to redeem items and shop the wide range of Member Exclusive Merchandise. Members with an ‘Adult’, ‘Concession’ or ‘Junior’ price type will each receive a $50.00 credit.

Generally you can get Bulldogs merchandise significantly cheaper elsewhere, so I guess there isn't any discount for the much already overpriced items.

I already get priority ticket offers though the NRL website. Perhaps these are a little earlier?

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know if the automatic roll-over is happening? Or, we have to manually go through all this, again... ?

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the $50 Classic this year and got a cap, mug, key ring and bumper sticker, but most importantly- the pre-public release for home game got me, (paid) front row tickets to the match at Bundaberg. The merch is probs a bit average, but I was very happy and will sign up again.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know if the automatic roll-over is happening? Or, we have to manually go through all this, again... ?
As you are on an Automatic Renewal Plan, if your details are correct and you are happy with your Membership you don’t need to do a thing! If you want to make changes, or you need to opt out, please submit your request to members@bulldogs.com.au before 5:00PM, Friday 21 October.

Here are some important dates for your 2023 Membership:
  • MONDAY 10 OCTOBER 2022 - Ready to join the Pack for 2023? Renewals open at 12:00PM
  • FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER 2022 – If you want to make changes or if you need to opt out, please submit your request to members@bulldogs.com.au before 5:00PM
  • TUESDAY 25 OCTOBER 2022 – Your Membership will renew automatically!
  • FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER 2022 – Last chance for Members to renew and guarantee their same seat as last season!
  • NOVEMBER 2022 – IT’S YOUR PACK, YOUR WAY! Time to start customising your 2023 Membership pack. More information will be sent separately.
  • MARCH 2023 – Wave your flags, bang your drums! It’s time to show the competition that we are the loudest and proudest Members in League.

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As you are on an Automatic Renewal Plan, if your details are correct and you are happy with your Membership you don’t need to do a thing! If you want to make changes, or you need to opt out, please submit your request to members@bulldogs.com.au before 5:00PM, Friday 21 October.

Here are some important dates for your 2023 Membership:
  • MONDAY 10 OCTOBER 2022 - Ready to join the Pack for 2023? Renewals open at 12:00PM
  • FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER 2022 – If you want to make changes or if you need to opt out, please submit your request to members@bulldogs.com.au before 5:00PM
  • TUESDAY 25 OCTOBER 2022 – Your Membership will renew automatically!
  • FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER 2022 – Last chance for Members to renew and guarantee their same seat as last season!
  • NOVEMBER 2022 – IT’S YOUR PACK, YOUR WAY! Time to start customising your 2023 Membership pack. More information will be sent separately.
  • MARCH 2023 – Wave your flags, bang your drums! It’s time to show the competition that we are the loudest and proudest Members in League.
Hope the members packs are better quality than the rubbish sent this year. This years mug no longer has a Bulldogs logo on it, fell off in the wash

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Any1 know if you can choose your seats or at least get an option of where to sit if i splurge for the platinum family membership?
Don't really want to spend $1200 and be seated in crappy seats at Homebush

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I sit and read some of the comments and just shake my head

Do u become a membership to get a Cap and a scarf or to secure the same seats?

I give away my merchandise to family and friends

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t been a member since we got smoked by souths but might get back onboard next year with the $100 one. Does it still include ticket to belmore game even tho they play shit there I’m keen to get back on the hill

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Any1 know if you can choose your seats or at least get an option of where to sit if i splurge for the platinum family membership?
Don't really want to spend $1200 and be seated in crappy seats at Homebush
No you don't get to choose. But platinum section have great seats. Actually some people prefer level 4 as you get to see more of the field without being too far away. Others like being behind the posts so they can see the gaps. Each to their own.

If you wanna be even closer to the action, then you best contact Gus and see if he can put you in the 17 :p

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
No you don't get to choose. But platinum section have great seats. Actually some people prefer level 4 as you get to see more of the field without being too far away. Others like being behind the posts so they can see the gaps. Each to their own.

If you wanna be even closer to the action, then you best contact Gus and see if he can put you in the 17 :p
I'd be 1 of those people.. I just want to be on tunnel side though.. not opposite...

I was a member about 8 years ago and got seated on other side.. always in the sun.. I then had kids and decided not to renew as could barely go out to the games

Now my 7 yr old is hooked and we went to quite a few games this season.. I definitely spent alot on good seats so the cost of the membership isn't a big deal
It's more of where I'm sitting
I'll speak to the membership team.. see if they can help... never know your luck

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'd be 1 of those people.. I just want to be on tunnel side though.. not opposite...

I was a member about 8 years ago and got seated on other side.. always in the sun.. I then had kids and decided not to renew as could barely go out to the games

Now my 7 yr old is hooked and we went to quite a few games this season.. I definitely spent alot on good seats so the cost of the membership isn't a big deal
It's more of where I'm sitting
I'll speak to the membership team.. see if they can help... never know your luck
Yeah I get the whole sun in your eyes thing.

Good luck!