Official Membership 2021?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon there might be a sudden and significant spike in membership numbers over the next couple of weeks - it's probably already started.

Get those jersey orders in boys!
Definitely! I’d like to see the numbers when we finish our recruitment compared to last year

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely! I’d like to see the numbers when we finish our recruitment compared to last year
Hopefully they've fixed up the site so people don't give up in frustration.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopefully they've fixed up the site so people don't give up in frustration.
I hope so. They really need to get their heads together with the NRL, ANZ & Ticketek and improve in that area

rfs

Waterboy
Reaction score
looks like they are still having issues with the website.... very poor form if you ask me.

And it's the last day to renew before cut off?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but if I get the Premium At Home Membership, will that definitely come with the Membership jersey and my name printed?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but if I get the Premium At Home Membership, will that definitely come with the Membership jersey and my name printed?
I think the members jersey only has the names of members who pledged for 2020.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the members jersey only has the names of members who pledged for 2020.
Argghh bugger, I remember now.

Bit unfair though, just as the club were going through shit financially, so were many of us. I'm now in a better position to commit, and miss out on what was an awesome feature.

Oh well will have a think about it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i have always been a ANZ stadium member therefore getting dogs games plus GF, SO etc
thinking of changing back to dogs membership and doing to top tickets which is the centreline seats
anyone else do this? trying to work out which is the better value
I do a mix of both Steve - getting the benefits of ANZ whilst maintaining my Bulldogs ticketed membership (separate from footy club membership) and giving the club some money / getting some merch. Depends on affordability for everyone individually but for me I’m happy with the best of both worlds and for 2021 I’m giving less to ANZ to protest the renovation being put off and more to the Dogs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm interested to see increased memberships for 2021 leveraging traction from our player signing spree.
Pretty sure this is thirteenth straight year for me
I was just thinking that. I hope we get a lot more support next year

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are we playing our trials against?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do a mix of both Steve - getting the benefits of ANZ whilst maintaining my Bulldogs ticketed membership (separate from footy club membership) and giving the club some money / getting some merch. Depends on affordability for everyone individually but for me I’m happy with the best of both worlds and for 2021 I’m giving less to ANZ to protest the renovation being put off and more to the Dogs.
Yeah spewing we are not getting a revamped stadium now

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
thirteenth straight year for me
Same LD.
Not a bad tenure but also seems odd given I’ve been following the club a lot longer than that. I guess the NRL didn’t really start putting emphasis on club memberships until the second half of the naughties - at least that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it :-).

LambCurry

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder for the past 15 years, this is the first time I am seriously considering to not renew.

While I am encouraged by the change at board level and coach.
I am not happy with the way refunds/credits for 2020 season have been handled by the club.

Thoughts?
On the news that the Bulldogs have officially signed Matt Burton I swiftly purchased a youth home jersey for my 10year old son from there online store. I am officially the first ever click and collect customer I was told by the cashier. First time for me to set foot in Belmore and I’ve been in Sydney for 35 years!!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same LD.
Not a bad tenure but also seems odd given I’ve been following the club a lot longer than that. I guess the NRL didn’t really start putting emphasis on club memberships until the second half of the naughties - at least that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it :-).
SNAP!
Always wanted to be a member, but agree, the NRL-wide push didn't ramp up until well after our 2004 triumph.
After a devastating 2008 and watching my final game in Australia which was SBW's last for us in pouring rain ... I decided to join in 2009.
Supporter since the mid '80's :grinning: