Official Membership 2021?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Anybody else not being to pay in instalments when trying to renew? They tell me it’s not available until later. Wtf?

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anybody else not being to pay in instalments when trying to renew? They tell me it’s not available until later. Wtf?
i did mine on installments, but did it over the phone as the website is terrible. Also ordered my members jersey over the phone.

doesnt bother me too much, but this year u basically only get a cap and a scarf (on the higher tier). They couldve atleast done a few more extras and especially for the kids. My son loved the bulldogs superhero cape last year now he’ll be stuck with a hat thats probally too big

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see what the problem is,the club emailed me and asked would I like a refund or make a donation to the club,which i duly did,and I’ve paying for my seats for the last 20 odd years,guys like u should join Nasheed and follow the

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am personally peeved that the club is only offering a refund or credit for 4 games, when I was not able to attend any games in 2020 due to Covid-19. That is complete rubbish.

Team performance has nothing to do with it.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been a consecutive member for 11 years hold 3 platinum memberships and pay almost $1500 a season for the 3 memberships. Been calling and trying to renew online. But apparently to some I’m not fair dinkum lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am personally peeved that the club is only offering a refund or credit for 4 games, when I was not able to attend any games in 2020 due to Covid-19. That is complete rubbish.

Team performance has nothing to do with it.
Why couldn’t you attend the rest of the games?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I pledged my 2020 memberships x 4

I was still able to see every available home game and the Souths away game which was Jackos 200th and great victory

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renewed. Went to town with merch as it’s the best looking I’ve seen it in years. Couldn’t decide between the member jersey, coaches jacket or team hoodie so got ‘em all. Sheesh, me and my bloody love for this club...:-).
I ordered the jersey but am hanging off the hoodie/jacket at the moment - not sold on the BULLD^GS design on the front of the hoodie.

I suspect (hope) that these might not be the final designs in any case. I'm a big fan of the quality of the Classic merch, though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I ordered the jersey but am hanging off the hoodie/jacket at the moment - not sold on the BULLD^GS design on the front of the hoodie.

I suspect (hope) that these might not be the final designs in any case. I'm a big fan of the quality of the Classic merch, though.
Funny how different things appeal. I actually like the use of the symbols as to me it represents the V from the traditional jersey. I also like when the Dog logo has replaced the O in BULLDOGS like this: B4E5EFAA-AC5F-4849-B5B8-A9A14549C68D.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone has the right to not renew but please understand every single one of us is needed. Without the members there is no club, simple as that.
If you can afford it and somewhere deep in your heart you still love the club and want it to succeed....renew.
what is the benefit of being a member if you live in a place like Tuncurry and cant attend a game?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i have always been a ANZ stadium member therefore getting dogs games plus GF, SO etc
thinking of changing back to dogs membership and doing to top tickets which is the centreline seats
anyone else do this? trying to work out which is the better value