Official Membership 2021?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a mate who works in sales and sells membership packs to NRL clubs. He mentioned the raiders quote for membership packs was 185K. The dogs was 18K. Not including the shitty caps they sell. To me that says that they don’t hold memberships in high regard, which they should.

Im a blue zone member. The pack for 2021 is a cap and a lanyard. Definitely a downgrade on previous years. With 2 kids under 2 I’d rather buy tickets for the handful of games I’ll maybe get to next season.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have renewed anyway, but the opportunity to buy the Member's Jersey makes it a no brainer (for me, at least).

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can’t renew online anyone have the same issue just takes time to a blue screen with Elliot and hoppa

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can’t renew online anyone have the same issue just takes time to a blue screen with Elliot and hoppa
Same - emailed club, reply: "Sorry to hear you have had some difficulty in renewing on our website, we are currently working with Ticketek to resolve the issue quickly.
In the meantime, you can renew your membership over the phone. We can give you a call if you would like to let us know what day and time you are available or if you would prefer, you can call us directly on 1300 769 164.
"

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same - emailed club, reply: "Sorry to hear you have had some difficulty in renewing on our website, we are currently working with Ticketek to resolve the issue quickly.
In the meantime, you can renew your membership over the phone. We can give you a call if you would like to let us know what day and time you are available or if you would prefer, you can call us directly on 1300 769 164.
"
Ridiculous it’s been like that for nearly 2 weeks.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never been a member, couldn't be arsed driving 3 1/2 hours to watch a game, but do like the watch from home memberships on offer
I live to far away to go to games, but to pay $50 for a cap or $100 for a cap + a scarf is way too much for me.

whereas with the Raiders, the same ($50) membership you get
  • 2021 Member Cap
  • Hand Towel
  • Toiletry Bag
  • Lanyard
  • Membership Card
  • 2020 Member Bumper Sticker
Raiders want members more than the Bulldogs although the offerings from both are poor.

Last edited:

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im looking to become a member again just because of the jersey.
Can anyone tell me when we actually get to choose the size of the jersey?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When the jersey was launched they had an EoI on the website including sizes - I’m guessing that was to determine how many to make in each size. When they’re ready, the membership team will likely contact you to confirm size before they ship.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are better off renewing to a lower spec then not renewing at all. Especially if you have been a member for 15 years.

I was a member since about 2006 and when they introduced “dog years” or what ever it was I was up to around 7-8. Then one year I had moved overseas so I donated my membership money to the junior league so wasn’t “ticketed” so to say.

anyways the following year I Became a season holder again. But they had me on “0” dog years. I called up and spoke to someone and they were like “it’s continuous years” where before I think it was calculated how many years you were a member since 2007.

Anyways long story short I didn’t renew after that year and never have since. It was a principal thing but come on. Every year I’d donate extra to the club and the juniors and was pretty much given the middle finger.

So if I was you I’d just get the cheapest one just to keep the previous years you were a member.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When the jersey was launched they had an EoI on the website including sizes - I’m guessing that was to determine how many to make in each size. When they’re ready, the membership team will likely contact you to confirm size before they ship.
My auto renew didn’t automatically add the jersey on so I called to order and added my size. I’d just call them so there’s less chance of them stuffing up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My auto renew didn’t automatically add the jersey on so I called to order and added my size. I’d just call them so there’s less chance of them stuffing up
All good. Apparently the website problem is an issue with Ticketek because they ultimately issue the membership tickets on behalf of the NRL. I had a problem with the ANZ Stadium portal yesterday too so called them. I reminded them that things are generally easier when they actually work :-).

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club is on the way up. An incoming coach that will hopefully bring back some entertainment. I'd understand if anyone didn't want to renew over the past couple years but we have turned the corner and there are better years to come to justify renewing. I'm in!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty excited to get a membership although I don’t want the club to give up hope on either
1.convincing the government to turn anz into a rectangular stadium or
2. We build our own 35 000 seat stadium

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m probably going to sign up as a member for the first time.

It’s the first time in a long time that I’ve been excited to see what comes next, especially with all the positive moves made lately.
Im actually considering this myself. Even though i live in north queensland and wont attend a game the entire year. Now more then ever our club needs our support @Gabe . Last year there was talk of how much the Bulldogs would struggle through covid due to its reliance on the leagues club, yet we managed to post a profit, thanks in part to paid members like yourself. What you get from the club in return is not entirely based on value for money and or an amazing supporters pack, its the opportunity to support our great club and having the chance to have a say in how it is run.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I renewed (I was able to get around the website renewal glitch somehow), the jersey was one of several available add-ons to the membership fee.

Was able to choose the size prior to checkout.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been calling the memberships team all morning and afternoon and even emailed them to see what’s happening with my 3 ticket holders all platinum Packages

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the membership guy rang me today told him to ring me back in 5 mins ...that was hours ago...

just tried again ...Web site Fail! .... online sales everyone says! PFFT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They don’t do themselves any favours with getting members on board it’s rarely a smooth process signing up. I wonder how many potential members don’t try to sign up again after having troubles the first time?