Official Membership 2021?

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder for the past 15 years, this is the first time I am seriously considering to not renew.

While I am encouraged by the change at board level and coach.
I am not happy with the way refunds/credits for 2020 season have been handled by the club.

Thoughts?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not at all concerned with what happened this year, been a member for 10+ years.

There’s many years I buy a ticketed membership and can’t get to a single game, I see my membership as a contribution to the club.

But I can see some people aren’t going to be happy for not getting much value this year.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m signed up, for a call from the club and confirmed my members jersey for next year It’s going to be good year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m probably going to sign up as a member for the first time.

It’s the first time in a long time that I’ve been excited to see what comes next, especially with all the positive moves made lately.
I'm signing up just because I want the members jersey..

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
I was a member from 2001 through to the end of the 2013 season. Since then apart from 2014 grandfinal, I havent been that fussed about forking out the big dollars for another membership. However, with the possible signings being rumored, the excitement is stirring and if they come off I think I'll be back.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never been a member, couldn't be arsed driving 3 1/2 hours to watch a game, but do like the watch from home memberships on offer

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm signing up just because I want the members jersey..
That too, but I was trying to invoke some emotion lol.

For real though, it’s one of the nicest looking jerseys we’ve had recently. Fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

Hopefully it looks as good in real life as it does in the render.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder for the past 15 years, this is the first time I am seriously considering to not renew.

While I am encouraged by the change at board level and coach.
I am not happy with the way refunds/credits for 2020 season have been handled by the club.

Thoughts?
I’m interested why you renewed when we were in a terrible position but not now when there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. With the refunds/credits you mean when we couldn’t attend games? I gather you didn’t pledge your membership and are waiting for a refund on those games?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Home memberships should certainly include a discounted Kayo subscription.
Did y'all receive the email for the discounted year subscription right before covid break?

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which memberships allow us to be a voting member after 3 years ?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s football club membership. There’s a topic here about it from Bradtalo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If things hadn’t changed I wouldn’t have renewed my membership for next season but things have been on the improve since pay was punted and the board sorted their shit out. I am cautiously optimistic for some real improvement under Barrett for next year so I will continue on next year