Official Members Update from the Chair & CEO

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
An apology would have been more appropriate to appease the masses.
She wants a new beginning then apologise, say frickin sorry.
Huh? Apology? What for?
You’re honestly saying there’s something that could appease you? Really? :-).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try me..

How about not getting the wooden spoon, how about no more brand damage off the field.

Pretty simple, lets start from the basics.
Huh? Apology? What for?
You’re honestly saying there’s something that could appease you? Really? :-).

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. Uncle Paulie doesn’t know to much about the backroom board shit. But it’s my gut feeling Andrew Hill seems to be trying to get us out this shit rut and that lizard cocksucker Lynn is more concerned about filling her pockets and getting BuLlDoG lEgEnDs in cozy positions. Do you boys feel the same ? I’m mean I could be wrong and I’m open to hear your thoughts. But there is something about Lynn and that guy Steve Price that run Uncle Paulie the wrong way

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Try me..

How about not getting the wooden spoon, how about no more brand damage off the field.

Pretty simple, lets start from the basics.
OK, so the spoon is the boards fault.
Pay was appointed by the previous one.
He was extended for one year by this one and when it was clear it wasn’t working changes were made - they begin in November.

Many employees (players and staff) are being moved on. Of course heads have dropped.

Can you explain with clear specifics what you’d have done differently and when and how the outcome would be different. That’ll be entertaining...

Brand damage - so sensationalist stuff written by a bloke who has a known axe to grind with the club is the clubs fault. OK :-).

Willing to give any credit for the sponsorship and profit for the footy club especially without a grant from the league club? Probably not, you’ll have some sooky comment about how ‘that’s their job’ - yes it is and they’ve done it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. Uncle Paulie doesn’t know to much about the backroom board shit. But it’s my gut feeling Andrew Hill seems to be trying to get us out this shit rut and that lizard cocksucker Lynn is more concerned about filling her pockets and getting BuLlDoG lEgEnDs in cozy positions. Do you boys feel the same ? I’m mean I could be wrong and I’m open to hear your thoughts. But there is something about Lynn and that guy Steve Price that run Uncle Paulie the wrong way
Can we get Tony and the boys to run the club, I mean they do a pretty bang up job with Bada Bing, the waste management company and that little deli shop.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sponsorship and tbaz the only good things in my mind the next bit of recruitment will make or break them as they are 2/10 this year

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just glad Lynne mentioned we're signing new players (trying to at least). I thought we might have been done (ran out of cap space)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do you think it’s a lie Mike?
The Laundy sponsorship tipped significant dollars into the footy club which would cover the operating costs even in the absence of a grant from the league club. Good job in ensuring there was a surplus too.
But everyone club still running at a loss. No spectators gate takings.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle petal

I have always given credit when credit is due.

Like the time they resigned our captain to a new 3 year deal.

Or the time they signed the pommie enforcer.

But more importantly playing hard ball with the storm and ensuring no player swap occurred with our Lachlan Lewis.
OK, so the spoon is the boards fault.
Pay was appointed by the previous one.
He was extended for one year by this one and when it was clear it wasn’t working changes were made - they begin in November.

Many employees (players and staff) are being moved on. Of course heads have dropped.

Can you explain with clear specifics what you’d have done differently and when and how the outcome would be different. That’ll be entertaining...

Brand damage - so sensationalist stuff written by a bloke who has a known axe to grind with the club is the clubs fault. OK :-).

Willing to give any credit for the sponsorship and profit for the footy club especially without a grant from the league club? Probably not, you’ll have some sooky comment about how ‘that’s their job’ - yes it is and they’ve done it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more time I spend on this forum, the less I feel that we actually deserve success. I look at a club like Newcastle and see that their supporters actually supported during their toughest days. I see the bulk of people here can do little more than bitch and complain in any circumstance. I'm really sick of hearing this shit continually.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Phil Gould gonna blow this Board up.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more time I spend on this forum, the less I feel that we actually deserve success. I look at a club like Newcastle and see that their supporters actually supported during their toughest days. I see the bulk of people here can do little more than bitch and complain in any circumstance. I'm really sick of hearing this shit continually.
I admit, I have had my fair share of complaints about the circumstances, but I would never stop supporting the dogs. But the quote below is relevant at the moment. quote.jpg

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok so the club wants to boast about making good profit this year but had the hide to ask members to pledge their membership money.
I have emailed the club twice and rang them 3 or 4 times asking for a refund of my membership which is 4 platinum season passes and am still yet to receive anything. I'm over their bullshit and will be ringing department of fair trading tomorrow

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, the salary cap problems the previous board left meant that we have a reserve grade quality list. I am actually surprised that this team won 2 games, I was fearing it would be none & thrashings every week, whereas for the most part we have been competitive. Plenty of teams in this position would have given up & been trashed. They may not be quality footballers, but at least they have shown some pride in their performances. Some of the selections have been bewildering at times though.

It also doesn't take much encouragement for the media to stick their boots in with regulars like Hooper, Drunkfield & Weasel having CLEAR hatred towards the club.