CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stop asking questions Marley! Lol
Was Hetherington playing backrow? Was TPJ Tevita Propgai or Tevita Pangai? Was Jake fit and playing centre? Who else played fullback because Dufty with flop??!!!!

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah i would say Shoup and Foxxy is left edge or Naden and Foxx left edge. I reckon Shoupp deserves his spot unless Alomoti absolutely outplays him in pre season and trials.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i would say Shoup and Foxxy is left edge or Naden and Foxx left edge. I reckon Shoupp deserves his spot unless Alomoti absolutely outplays him in pre season and trials.
Shoppy finished the season well. Definitely deserves to hold that left centre. A left edge of Burton, TPJ/RFM/Hethro, Schoupp and JAC swells my never regions.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoppy finished the season well. Definitely deserves to hold that left centre. A left edge of Burton, TPJ/RFM/Hethro, Schoupp and JAC swells my never regions.
I like Naden outside Burton as they have a good combination and chemistry but it could weaken the other side too much if cotric really is gone?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Hetherington playing backrow? Was TPJ Tevita Propgai or Tevita Pangai? Was Jake fit and playing centre? Who else played fullback because Dufty with flop??!!!!
Still got that hard on I see. Mutt