members stand - level 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've got tickets in the members stand on level 4 and noticed they have a dress code: smart casual. Are they strict? Will i be able to wear my jersey?

I've never been in this section before lol

G

Gibbo1977

Hey guys. I've got tickets in the members stand on level 4 and noticed they have a dress code: smart casual. Are they strict? Will i be able to wear my jersey?

I've never been in this section before lol
all good, shorts and thongs mate

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerseys fine on level 4...just ripped jeans/boardies/thongs not allowed
They are not that strict anyway...my old man got through in his tracksuit pants once even

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Jerseys fine on level 4...just ripped jeans/boardies/thongs not allowed
They are not that strict anyway...my old man got through in his tracksuit pants once even
yeah wasnt too sure coz they have corporates and guests up there. thanks heaps for clearing it up mate.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Mate I sit in 406 every week, you can wear what you like tbh I've worn trackies, shorts, singlets even

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I sit in 406 every week, you can wear what you like tbh I've worn trackies, shorts, singlets even
It's a little more strict on Major events. But as long as it's not ripped jeans & looks neat & tidy you should be fine.

I wouldn't attempt trackies though!

The dress regulations just give them an out to kick you out if your being a goose!

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
It's a little more strict on Major events. But as long as it's not ripped jeans & looks neat & tidy you should be fine.

I wouldn't attempt trackies though!

The dress regulations just give them an out to kick you out if your being a goose!
Classy trackies, of course ;) haha. Normally I wear jeans or chinos but there are those days when your just not bothered putting them on.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So g bangers are a no no? Hahaha. Cool thanks for your input guys. Much appreciated.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, when my old man turned up to the members in his trackies he said, "but they are my good trackies". I said, "there is no such thing".

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other major bonus on level 4? Bar open up to 90 mins post game!

Status
Not open for further replies.