Official Members Only Open Training Session

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would they ever do an open training session on a Sunday?

as a tradie I work Saturdays but would love to take my kids!

Moylee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any members planning on attending the open training session at Belmore on Sat 12 Dec 10am-12pm?

I just got my ticket (it’s free but you need to book due to C-19 restrictions).

Will be good to see Baz and team giving the squad a run and get eyes on some of the new Dogs. Possibly the only open session before the new season too.
Yep. I'm going.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was warm but a god day. Boys where ran into ground. Elliott was running with one the development boys who was struggling with the load but made most the times
The prince was saying the field works been the same. But gym and dojo’s work is completely different and is drilling them. He also commented was happy for break as was exhausted. So signs looking good.
Barret was saying at end exciting times ahead. Three spots still open. But won’t be signing anyone because they can have to be quality.
Bbo looks quick on feet. And other new comers all seem keen for season to start
So all in all looks good at this stage. Sure others will share soon

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoyable morning at Belmore.
Apparently the Dogs are the only NRL club that’s had an open session for members under C-19 protocols.
Ferris working them very hard on fitness.
More than one player commented how tough pre-season has been and looking forward to Xmas.
I spoke to JK, Hilly, and got a few pics which I’ll start a new thread for shortly.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was warm but a god day. Boys where ran into ground. Elliott was running with one the development boys who was struggling with the load but made most the times
The prince was saying the field works been the same. But gym and dojo’s work is completely different and is drilling them. He also commented was happy for break as was exhausted. So signs looking good.
Barret was saying at end exciting times ahead. Three spots still open. But won’t be signing anyone because they can have to be quality.
Bbo looks quick on feet. And other new comers all seem keen for season to start
So all in all looks good at this stage. Sure others will share soon
I've only seen BBO in the limited game time he had in the trials this year but even on TV you could see he looks quick. I hope they try and turn him into a 9 as he could be a gun

Reactions: ATT

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've only seen BBO in the limited game time he had in the trials this year but even on TV you could see he looks quick. I hope they try and turn him into a 9 as he could be a gun

His defense was non existent in those trials... Like x10 worse than Cogger defense. He would have to get better to crack NRL.