News Members day

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going today post photos videos and the goss here for us folk that can't make it there today !!!

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Can confirm what someone said about Dufty the other day. Was finishing last out of the entire squad during an endurance suicide run drill. Unsure if fitness/lazy or other, but it isn't reassuring at all seeing that from a fullback

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if the photos came up sideways,damn iphone

I didnt even know about the members day, i only went to belmore to drop off my nephew who was doing the junior bulldogs training.
Unless im missing something nothing on the website about it also nothing on the website about the internal trials last week, the flegg trials last night or the jun rep trials against Penrith today.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unless im missing something nothing on the website about it also nothing on the website about the internal trials last week, the flegg trials last night or the jun rep trials against Penrith today.
the trials where advertised on the junior bulldogs facebook page

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the trials where advertised on the junior bulldogs facebook page
All good if you are on facebook - the website should be a one stop place to get club info - shouldnt have to check facebook, instagram and twitter of the club as well as the juniors fb and website for information.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's some good short clips on the bulldogskennel Instagram stories. You need an account to see them though and I can't embed them here. Click the logo top left.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All good if you are on facebook - the website should be a one stop place to get club info - shouldnt have to check facebook, instagram and twitter of the club as well as the juniors fb and website for information.
Yeah sometimes you have to dig bro, i visit numerous doggy facebook pages and this forum for info and gossip.
Bulldogs nrl website not the best for info

bouzouki

New Pup
Reaction score
Attended members day. Josh Jackson led from the front by a mile. Ultra fit. Alamoti got smashed during the opposed session, receiving a cut above the eye. Came back on after being bandaged up. Made a few busts too. A lot of players were puffing at times. They were getting a work over. Duffy with plenty talk. He kept repeating watch lazy??? He was struggling at times to keep up during running drills. Lots of talk with BBO making nice touches. Coach kept motivating players towards the end as they spent. I notice good bonds between players and administration.