MEMBERS: CALLS FOR AN EGM

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope that isn’t true because surely people wouldn’t put protecting someone just because they are the same race ahead of the club moving forward and being successful again
Nothing to do w
I hope that isn’t true because surely people wouldn’t put protecting someone just because they are the same race ahead of the club moving forward and being successful again
nothing to do with race I’ll post an article soon to help the kennelers understand the Anderson’s thought process soon.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nothing to do w

nothing to do with race I’ll post an article soon to help the kennelers understand the Anderson’s thought process soon.
Ok but if you’re talking specifically about St Charbel’s & the mosque what else is it?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok but if you’re talking specifically about St Charbel’s & the mosque what else is it?
That’s Cooreys support base and the reason being he gives those communities a voice.

Malla

Reaction score
I agree and think there’s a reasonable chance Arthur may end up on the footy club board. He seems to want to enshrine Bullfrog/Nick and become a club patriarch which is a huge asset beyond a jersey sponsor. It’s why I said the sponsorship when announced has the potential to be much more. I’m also guessing that Coorey sees him as a threat and why he’s doubling down on the hate for Lynne.
Agree with the latter there. No doubt in my mind that most from the league club will see Laundy as a threat - Coorey for sure, and so he should. He's a fat lazy slob.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A reminder racism and abuse is not tolerated on the kennel. I appreciate the state of our clubs board is a heated topic and ppl are passionate about it, but avoid attacking each other or being racist and stick to the topic. 1 person has already been banned due to comments in this thread.

A

Alexander the Great

D
Reigning Dally M player of the year Preston Campbell has revealed he was saddened by a race-related comment by his coach Chris Anderson, as the split between the pair widened yesterday.

Anderson, the Australian coach, was talking about the Campbell situation in a magazine interview this month when he said: "If Preston wasn't black it wouldn't have created the media kerfuffle that it has."

Campbell, who has been given permission to negotiate with other clubs and has talked with the Northern Eagles and the Waratahs rugby union side, has found an ally in former Dragons star turned boxer Anthony Mundine, who said Anderson had made a "bad blunder".

Campbell, whom Anderson has dropped to first division, was told of his coach's comments by The Sun-Herald yesterday.
Delete this shit. No link provided. Fake news

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree and think there’s a reasonable chance Arthur may end up on the footy club board. He seems to want to enshrine Bullfrog/Nick and become a club patriarch which is a huge asset beyond a jersey sponsor. It’s why I said the sponsorship when announced has the potential to be much more. I’m also guessing that Coorey sees him as a threat and why he’s doubling down on the hate for Lynne.
Is Arthur a voting Football Club Member? I don't recall seeing him at any Football Club Meetings. Maybe a Leagues Club member, I don't know what the voting requirements are for Leagues Club.

Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is Arthur a voting Football Club Member? I don't recall seeing him at any Football Club Meetings. Maybe a Leagues Club member, I don't know what the voting requirements are for Leagues Club.

Go Dogs
Good question, don’t know and if not, how long until he could stand for election - is it the same 3 year period for voting rights?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking at the matter from that angle I do understand your assumptions,
let me ask you something, what if it is the other way around ?
What if it is the chairwoman of the football club who incidentally is under enormous pressure from within, is now using the accusations of possible sleaze towards one of her female friends, worse still she allegedly new about back in 2018.
I asked this before...If true why wait till now ?
Is this a result of sleazy jokes between friends ( men & women ) being used in a very serious matter ???
Who are we to know :confused:
I doubt the media actually know who the alleged victims are. Part of the process in this is that they retain the right to anonymity because it might harm their employment prospects. So I don't assume that one of the victims is Lynne's friend.

It just may be the case that this was leaked by someone that isn't on either board and that in light of things becoming public, both groups have tried to take the advantage.

If the allegation that she knew about it in 2018 is likewise put out there by the media, it's another potential act to manipulate the narrative.

Assuming you are right and Lynne knew about it in February 2020, we are in September now.
Do you honestly believe that Lynne's friend who is part of the drama did withheld the information from Lynne for two years ???
One way or another the truth must come out, the alleged misbehavior and the incompetence have caused enough harm.
The club and the supporters deserves better, a bright clean and new chapter should be opened !!!
The families who for decades entrenched themselves in the club must ask their conscience are they now doing more harm then good...Did I say conscience ???
It's clear that you want the Anderson family away from the club's operations as do some others. I respect your right to think they're doing a poor job. But in this situation it's potentially clouding your view. This situation is not a reflection on the running of the club. It's a matter of someone in a position of power seemingly abusing that power to have fun at other peoples expense. If Coorey is guilty of harrassment he needs to be thrown out of the club.

If this has become a power struggle from opposing camps within the club it's sad. But it's not on for a person with power to harrass someone below them on the food chain at s company.

tomisbester

Waterboy
Reaction score
Based on the current constitution the only way for change within the board of this once great club can only come from the Members.
Members need to rally together and call for an EGM IMMEDIATELY!!!! And save this club from disaster.

The alternative and the decent and moral thing to do is to give back control to it's Members and Fans and I ask for the CEO and the board to stand down and seek re-election should members wish to do so or go in another direction.

Members and fans have had enough. We have endured too much pain over the past six or so years and now once again we have to witness individuals involved within the club think more about their personal gains rather than the club which is owned by it's Members and Fans.

Enough is Enough, we need a new start to ensure our new coach has the support and backing from a board who is willing to band together and bring back the professionalism and pride back into the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.
I’m a football club member and am 100% behind this. Whatever I need to sign to make it happen, I’ll do it. Steve Price and his idiot friends have to go now. It is abhorrent what they have done to this great club.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 7 positions on the Leagues Club Board, the Football Club is guaranteed 4 of those, the majority, that’s how the great man set it up. Deliberately, so that the Football Club is guaranteed to get whatever resources it needs. Not surprisingly there has always been “tension” between the 4 Football Club Board Members and the other 3 Leagues Club Board Members.

Personal issues notwithstanding that is all that is happening right now, what is different (not for the first time) is that the “tension” is being leaked to the media. It’s hardly in the Football Club‘s interest to leak, they have the majority, so it’s not difficult to work out where the leaks are coming from. It has generally happened when the team is not going well, which leaves the Football Club more vulnerable to media attacks.

This is pretty much the Leagues Club wanting to wrest control from the Football Club and they using the media as a tool in that power struggle. Making normal “tension” molehills into mountains, as if it hasn’t been tried before.

PS; when in doubt follow the money, it most often tells the real story.

Go Dogs
Thought this was changed when anderson won the football club election. Didnt peponis add 3 neutral board member positions to the 7? Iemma was one of them if im not mistaken.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re a tad late mate. The ‘Powerbrokers’ were at Revesby Workers Club a week ago :-).
They have Tabled the 100’Signatures required to call for an EGM this morning.

Now let’s see how long it takes for the media to break this news.