Official Member Training Session Pics

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's still doing my head in. Anyone know who the first guy on the right holding the ball with the beard, in the pink bib and cap is? He was playing fullback and impressed.
In the line running or with coaching staff?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's still doing my head in. Anyone know who the first guy on the right holding the ball with the beard, in the pink bib and cap is? He was playing fullback and impressed.
It’s Kieran moss from Mountys

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DinkumDog with the early Christmas gifts! Epic post mate. Well done!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theyve run 120kms fmd the boys will be fit

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis may not be popular with the players but Zap (or whoever the hell the media guy is) sure loves him as he dominates the photos - there are more photos of him than any other player FFS

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In all the excitement I forgot to mention that on Saturday I got a look at the 2021 member jersey with all the member names on it. It’s not the final final version but very close and it looks AWESOME:
3ED0C0B4-C886-48CA-B97B-68D17DD8318C.jpeg
Names are in alphabetical order by surname so if your surname is between K-Z your name will be on the back but for those who’ve ordered it I doubt you’ll be disappointed and those considering, do it :-).

Also the 2021 hat has a rubber Bulldogs logo stitched onto it rather than the logo being stitching itself and the quality looks pretty good. The membership team said they’ve been working to improve the product line overall and so far seem to have done a good job.