like a loud talker on a bus i dont think they where worried about privacy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
like a loud talker on a bus i dont think they where worried about privacy
I have to agree as one of the pics appears that Fine is smiling straight at the camera.

Might just be a misleading angle.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have to agree as one of the pics appears that Fine is smiling straight at the camera.
Looks can be deceiving lol. I’m sure they had no idea they were being staked out.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looks can be deceiving lol. I’m sure they had no idea they were being staked out.
Yeah that's why I said appeared and edited my post.

I seriously doubt they would of done it if they knew there was a pervert. Probably would of just given him the finger lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah that's why I said appeared and edited my post.

I seriously doubt they would of done it if they knew there was a pervert. Probably would of just given him the finger lol
Better the finger than a helicopter! Haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can only assume Lachlan Lewis and his family have received a sincere apology from the Daily Telecrap. :sob: I still can't believe his (or whoever it actually was) supposed misdemeanor of hopping into a Uber as a passenger was considering worthy of including in the 'story'.
Don't forget some were playing the poker machines and Brett Morris called out yeah the boys....shock horror. Then the twins did a mock tackle of Dean Pay the hooligans.

The mere fact that they were at the same venue for 4 consecutive years proves their past behaviour was all good with the pub.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anderson wasn’t here when it first happened. Her response was both strong and swift.
I hope she says some of this to the nrl that she mentioned in this message to fans, in particular the invasion of privacy

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the Fuck do the shit journos get the facts so incredibly wrong? Saying someone is there when they weren’t is blaintant defimation. What a bunch of amateurs.
Scum bags were trying to make a headline of an up and coming star by claiming he was there getting overly drunk blah blah blah, the telecrap should apologise to lewis

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Would have been better had she mentioned something like, "After the fine is sorted out with the NRL the Bulldogs will be looking at their legal avenues in regards to the media outlet and individuals involved in the breach of privacy".

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have been better had she mentioned something like, "After the fine is sorted out with the NRL the Bulldogs will be looking at their legal avenues in regards to the media outlet and individuals involved in the breach of privacy".
She may not be wanting to let the cat out of the bag yet as I say if they are going to go legal on them that they are still working on their strategy for it. Maybe not give them a heads up.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
She may not be wanting to let the cat out of the bag yet as I say if they are going to go legal on them that they are still working on their strategy for it.
I know but had she mentioned it I would have had movement.....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know but had she mentioned it I would have had movement.....
I bet, as I said maybe she doesn't want to give them a heads up yet. I think we have a case to chase the DT.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice ,strong and succinct.

The NRL will probably get something along the same lines and make no mistake it will be sternly worded and will broach the subject of incorrect reporting in certain instances and an invasion of privacy.

I said in another thread that I thought the club was angling towards something like this , it was a feeling that they would not take it lying down and that a line would be drawn in the sand letting the NRL know that they need to have a dialogue with Newscorp and perhaps let them know that as a shareholder they should be talking the game up rather than down.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you’ll find that journos purposely made shit up because they knew it would create the shit storm it did

I really hope Bulldogs pursue this to the death. There needs to be reform in the way journo’s go about their business
100%.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"we would like to apologise to fans for the media being complete pricks. We understand that people are upset with the fact that the media are pricks but we would like to personally apologise for the fact that we can't protect anyone from these vampiric, blood sucking pieces of shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.