Status
Not open for further replies.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IN A PERFECT WORLD
We could have
1. Jacko not being stunned for 1st try
2. Marcelo should have been wider and deeper so he wasn’t moving backwards to make catch
3. Jack & Will comunicate(I’m sure that won’t happen again)
4. As much as we have concerns for Tolman he would have made the tackle Eastwood missed
5. If ball doesn’t slip out while Moses trying to pass we likely score
6. Brett Morris holds his depth and doesn’t move backwards he just had to do a chest on tackle and wrap up the ball falling backwards.

Not hard to fix
We created a lot in attack so I am very hopeful of a win this week.
From all reports Danny coming off bench will help maintain the momentum we lost last week at our interchange
Better than watching the rubbish We dished up the last couple of years
GO DOGGIES

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That intercept off mbye was a game breaker. 12 point play. We score instead the result is a lot closer. Thought we went better than the scoreline. Dont know what to expect from roosters. Last week they were shit but they have good players

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That intercept off mbye was a game breaker. 12 point play. We score instead the result is a lot closer. Thought we went better than the scoreline. Dont know what to expect from roosters. Last week they were shit but they have good players

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
IN A PERFECT WORLD
We could have
2. Marcelo should have been wider and deeper so he wasn’t moving backwards to make catch
4. As much as we have concerns for Tolman he would have made the tackle Eastwood missed
6. Brett Morris holds his depth and doesn’t move backwards he just had to do a chest on tackle and wrap up the ball falling backwards.

Not hard to fix
From all reports Danny coming off bench will help maintain the momentum we lost last week at our interchange
GO DOGGIES
Every club in the comp would do this and instantly believe they could be premiers.

The difference is that the clubs at the top of the comp do these things consistently well, week in and week out.

For the past few years we've constantly done stupid things and then made excuses for ourselves.

This sort of narrative you're offering is unhelpful and I sure hope Pay doesn't allow it to be part of the club.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most tries are caused by a simple mistake.
The trick is, not repeating the mistake.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
x2. The Roosters could be firedup.com or flat as. Knowing our luck they'll be up for a big one

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
IN A PERFECT WORLD
We could have

Not hard to fix
GO DOGGIES
Yes go doggies!!!
But seriously I don't know how anyone of us can be confident given the defensive display of last week.
Sorry mate 6 tries, 4 before half time.
We looked so much better with the ball true.
But before I can be confident need to see a much more committed display in defence.
And some dominance with the forwards.
Hopefully tonight?

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you repeat that one more time please. I think if I read it the third time it will sink in

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
over all as a team we are a hugely unfit team in comparison to Melbourne and that is the biggest problem.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every club in the comp would do this and instantly believe they could be premiers.

The difference is that the clubs at the top of the comp do these things consistently well, week in and week out.

For the past few years we've constantly done stupid things and then made excuses for ourselves.

This sort of narrative you're offering is unhelpful and I sure hope Pay doesn't allow it to be part of the club.
Mate
I’m sure Dean Pay doesn’t read this forum
I was just giving my thoughts in a positive light saying last week wasn’t as bad as the score line suggests. I’m sure Pay would have seen this plus plenty more. I have great faith in everything he does. Just saying in this game with a bit of luck and some minor tweaks we played pretty good and could of actually won it
And note I started the post with in a perfect world which we know it isn’t. I don’t see how it is unhelpful
Unhelpful to who???

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our whole team has changed so particularly in d will take some time to learn how each other works in d

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Looking forward to tonight's game. I hope we cut out some of those basic errors and come away with a win tonight.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the point of dredging this up today?

Clutching at straws seriously, Melbourne were quite comfortably the better team.

Let's see what happens tonight, hopefully a better executed performance.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not worried about our defense yet. Last week was a super fast flat track where both games showed points were easy to come by. It was a speedsters dream to be honest.

Real test is now back on a real Rugby League field which will be slower and more in our favour.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
IN A PERFECT WORLD
We could have

Not hard to fix
GO DOGGIES
I think alot of people have got their knickers in a knot over a generally low percentage 1round match. Nothing to be concerned about we'll come good.

Last edited:

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Need are hole new Bench and Frawley needs the flick

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
There's a hole in the bench and we need a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.