Melbourne Storm Radio Interview

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear an interview earlier today on ABC Grandstand.

It was with someone senior in the Melbourne Storm saying they had more or less prepared to celebrate Smith breaking the points record today.

He commented about great weather, plenty of tries out wide like it was a certainty to happen against us.

Well done boys for not letting it happen today.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Cummins was certainly informed he did everything in his power to make it happen.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Johns said just before their last try that “smith had drinks on ice at his after party” or similar. No chance they were gonna let storm lose. Refs are probably the first invited.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me sick !! Wankers !!

At least we didn’t let him get his record on our watch . So we won that battle and the game too.

GO DOGGS

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Before the game on Fox Andy Raymond was talking to Cameron Smith and ending the interview said "Congratulations on the win today".

Seems everyone knew Storm were winning before they did.

Likewise Montoya was paying $15 with TAB as a tryscorer today just before the game.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear an interview earlier today on ABC Grandstand.

It was with someone senior in the Melbourne Storm saying they had more or less prepared to celebrate Smith breaking the points record today.

He commented about great weather, plenty of tries out wide like it was a certainty to happen against us.

Well done boys for not letting it happen today.
That right there was alone a victory for the Dogs. Let him break it against another team.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually felt sick watching the disgusting refereeing today, it was a total disgrace.
So many forward passes, so many times they were offside (even though ref only had them getting back 8m) and so much slowing down the play they ball. Then we do it for half of what they do and we get pinned.

Then you see Cameron in true form giving the referee back chat and dissent and he just backed down to referee Smith. He should have been marched ten meters every day if the week.

I only wish we could get the corruption out of the game, let the game play out as it was supposed to without the bias.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Cummins was certainly informed he did everything in his power to make it happen.
Every penalty we got from cummface today was as a result of pocket referee or side official advising of it.....

Reactions: DT

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Andrew Johns said just before their last try that “smith had drinks on ice at his after party” or similar. No chance they were gonna let storm lose. Refs are probably the first invited.
Andrew Johns was asked about this game after either the Thursday night or Friday night game this week, he was quite patronising to the Bulldogs saying something like "Melbourne will really struggle in this game" in a mocking tone. He doesn't have a clue. How he is working in the media given his history is beyond me. I also had a giggle today about the bloke who had $2000 on the Storm to win 50+.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Johns was asked about this game after either the Thursday night or Friday night game this week, he was quite patronising to the Bulldogs saying something like "Melbourne will really struggle in this game" in a mocking tone. He doesn't have a clue. How he is working in the media given his history is beyond me. I also had a giggle today about the bloke who had $2000 on the Storm to win 50+.
Johns is a chemical dependent dickhead...every time the idiot speaks there is a subtle reference to getting blotto or drug fucked, he is a child

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We never read the script, the Dogs will continue to fight on and defy.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same loser who constantly rips into the Knights, whilst coaching for the Rorters

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Storm thought they could just turn up and win.
Way to spoil their party guys, well played!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Johns is a chemical dependent dickhead...every time the idiot speaks there is a subtle reference to getting blotto or drug fucked, he is a child
Never rated the bloke and I think he's a complete tosser. He is that far up his own arse.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before the game on Fox Andy Raymond was talking to Cameron Smith and ending the interview said "Congratulations on the win today".

Seems everyone knew Storm were winning before they did.

Likewise Montoya was paying $15 with TAB as a tryscorer today just before the game.
After last weeks performance beating Tigers I could feel an upset was possible simply bcoz we were given no hope of upsetting the pointscoring record party. So had $100 with Sportsbet on Dogs to win the game at 5.5 - the longest price of any team all season so far. Being 6 up at half time got my payout. So even though sad we didnt win in the end I still cleaned up. Thanks dogs and sportsbet.