Melbourne Storm new logo

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm do freelance multimedia/graphic design work on the side and I tend to agree with you. The one on the right is superior. The other 2 are far too Americanised for my liking. You see most American sports logo employ a 2D picture of some sort of mascot (generally an animal) and it only has 2-3 colours and is as boring and bland AF. That's why I was so freaking happy ~10 years ago when we moved from the crappy Americanised Bulldogs logo to the one we have now of a shield. I'd much rather our old emblem from traditional-sake but I like the shield one too.

This logo below is Americanised and a deadset eye sore that made us lose our identity.

Multimedia eh...... lol.

They are all the same logo, just for different applications.......

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL, I got confused as to how "old" we were talking...

This one is a shocker

That's not an official logo. That was one they used in newspapers I think back in the 80s/90s just for fun. Then even did one for us...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I has one of those on my wall as a kid.
I like how they incorporated the first letter of the Bulldog..or the other ‘mascots..into the design.. It was when Rugby League was at its height..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It would've been absolutely PERFECT if in 1995 we didn't change our name to that shit Sydney Bulldogs crap. Rugby League was at it's height, there were 20 teams in the competition, and we won the damn comp that year!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Sharks have never had a decent logo