Melbourne Storm Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Hop on board people. Hook up your carriage.

With the Dogs put to sleep for 2005, I am throwing my support by the Storm for the following reasons:

1. I think they can win.
2. I could not stand any of the other teams (except maybe NQ) winning.
3. I put $50 on them last week at 14/1
4. Feeney & Scott !

GO THE MIGHTY STORM !!

Last edited by a moderator:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm gonna support them in the finals too, because they are a non-sydney team, they are going to be massive underdogs and they have a bad record against us. and we won't be there to beat them in week 2 :p and they're getting crockhead next year so i'll have to hate them next year.

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they are not a bad team either. They have a good balance of forwards and backs. I like King he has been a good find.

D

DoggFather

I am going for Melbourne, Brisbane and North QLD to win.

I wish Warriors were in the finals, I would of followed them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
manly are $151 to take out the premiership

a $10 bet= $1500 collect if manly do the impossible

who gives a ****,the dogs aint going make so I will see if I can somehow cash in off this season

D

DoggFather

Im going to put 10 bucks on each team that are paying above 10 bucks.

ATM

Sharks
Manly )
Roosters ) All depends on this weeks round.
Penrith )
Melbourne
North QLD
Tigers

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well I put 10 on manly

only because they have the best odd's
they aint in the best form but this season has proven anything can happen so all my hope goes into Manly to finish premiers but purely only to make me $1500 richer

if manly dont win ive lost $10 and I dont really give a **** who wins the premiership

Christabella

Reaction score
Stupid evil server deleting my posts on this thread.

Anyways Brissy Bulldogs #5 reason because he follows their feeder team in the Qld Cup LOL

And well I am already on this particular bandwagon and have been for quite some time.

If my calculations are correct a Storm win the NRL GF (or Cowboys or Broncos) will equate to a Victorian team winning the AFL one (haha take that Adelaide and Sydney!) ... of course the reverse is simply to evil to contemplate unless by some miracle we manage to get Wests and West Coast as premiers

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah the bandwagon. so easy to jump on, but jumping off without scraping your knee is a hard task indeed.

Christabella

Reaction score
Leesee said:
ah the bandwagon. so easy to jump on, but jumping off without scraping your knee is a hard task indeed.
Funny you should say that because in my original reply I linked this thread as proof of joining this bandwagon.
http://www.stormleague.com/viewtopic.php?t=2243
to quote myself then
Only someone who was already on the bandwagon would have the audacity to start a post asking who they want to face in the grand final
And my own reply to that particular thread was Parramatta and well I have a habit of scraping my knees after Parramatta games. Twice in the last two years I have ripped my jeans LOL

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
St George hasn't beaten us this year so I'm hoping they win so we can say the 05 Premiers couldn't beat us in the 05 season :D lol even tho we only played in round 1

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Im jumping on too. Only for the finals though. I bleed blue and white, lol.

Dani

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*Karlz* said:
Im jumping on too. Only for the finals though. I bleed blue and white, lol.
well thats perfect, we have blue and white in our jersey's ;)

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Dani said:
well thats perfect, we have blue and white in our jersey's ;)
Dani your Banner makes me sick.
That kind of thing should be on the Roosters forum.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
St George wont win

im too use to seeing them choke worse than the Roosters when they participate in a Premiership decieder.

whenever St George are in it I already who know who has won and its the lucky team that gets to win the Premiership at their expense

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
yeah i dont want any sydney teams winning & celebrating like we did last year, so i'm hoping that any of the non sydney teams can win the GF, such as the storm, broncos or even cowboys.

C

Cookie^Monstah

me thinks the following teams could be in the GF...
Brissy/Melb/Drags/Eels/Penrith (depending on this rounds results)

my feeling is that Drags will choke, i cannot see them winning anything. Eels MAY choke, though i look at our strength from last year which was our bench, i think Parra have this years strongest bench. Bris/Melb/Penny are all capable of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.