Melbourne riot/protest

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I love it when losers concede the argument but try to save face "You're not even worth it. I have better things to do etc."
OK. Ironic that you call others losers - the bloke who resorts to calling people gay :tearsofjoy:.

I’m stepping away because I don’t agree with your unsubstantiated allegations and what’s the point of going around in circles with someone you disagree with? Nothing more, nothing less. But like your Farcebook feed, you believe whatever satisfies you :-)

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
OK. Ironic that you call others losers - the bloke who resorts to calling people gay :tearsofjoy:.

I’m stepping away because I don’t agree with your unsubstantiated allegations and what’s the point of going around in circles with someone you disagree with? Nothing more, nothing less. But like your Farcebook feed, you believe whatever satisfies you :-)
Dont have fb because i'm not a boomer lol. I also dont think you know what irony is.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dont have fb because i'm not a boomer lol. I also dont think you know what irony is.
I’d advise staying away from the comedy circuit if you’re looking for a side gig :-). I don’t have any sewer media nor am I a boomer. Told you that before - you’d have to ask my dad and he’s not on the forum, sorry. Anyway, whatever triggers your anger and lack of facts: Insta, Snap, TikTok, Twitter et al - leave ya to it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaxfags lol
Vaxfags??? That’s just a taster from this literary genius..

Bootlicking woofta liar.

Dandrews shut the industry down as punishment for them protesting.

Unfortunately for him now that tradies have nothing better to do, the protests have grown. Didn't take Magnus Carlsson to predict that one, but apparantly the professional mediocrity you are carrying water for was too fucking stupid to see it coming.

I love how you are repeating Bitchtits Shortens "man-baby" line, proving that you obsequious little bootlickers don't even have the ability to think up your own insults. Fucking pathetic how you just do whatever your rulers want like a good little serf. Right down to parroting their ineffective insults.
Bootlicking and Wooftas…? = Closet and should come out..

He gets regular booster shots of his boyfriends jizz injected straight up his tailpipe every night
That’s Walkley award stuff right there..

You mean the disgraceful fucks who hide behind the publics love of the ANZACs so the can run perverse pokie mills that cheat retired people out of thei pension and super? You ever actually asked a digger what they think of the RSL? Be prepared to hear a lot of 4 letter words.

Hint: If you are too stupid to engage substantively, don't capl others retards. It just highlights your own obliviousness.
Im not your ESL teacher. If you dont speak Australian, fuck off.
Somehow blaming Australians for their love of Anzacs to defend the pathetic scum pissing and leaving rubbish on and around a national shrine???
Don’t speak Australian..??? Hahahahahah

Can't be bothered or cant actually give me a good reason why you're trusting the people who keep telling lies?
Who the voices in your head?

Anyone have any actual evidence of urine on the war memorial or vaxclinic workers getying spat on? I'm seeing news reports but no actual photo or video, which is odd considering everyone has a cameraphone and lelbourne is blanketed in cctv.
There is no CCVT at the shrine and nobody expects your scummy mates actually filmed themselves doing it, but nice deflection. Perhaps the tonnes of garbage cleaned up after they left and the strong smell of piss was also a lie??

I suspect that the lockdown that follows will be even longer and gayer than this one
You really are fixated on the Gay thing heh?

Yeah, you mad. Keep seething homo.
And again…

"No u are!"
Ok

How was he "posing as a tradie" as stated on the title? The article itself goes on to say: "The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis."

Lying fucking media. Every time.

Love how they dont even try to hide their manipulative agenda with these articles

"I just happened to be getting my jab like a responsible Aussie when I copped a ton of threats from people over the phone. No need to ask about whether the police will be following up these threats (it is a commonwealth crime to use a carrier service to issue threats). None of my workers support these protests which have attracted thousands and are popular on social media. The guy who gave him the shirt was shit his job by the way, had to fire him."

Likely fuckin story. These lying journo fucks wonder why people throw shit at them?
So somehow the above justifies throwing urine on another person, because he is a journalist?? Like everyone else, I have questions about some journalist and their practices, but throwing piss on them??

The fact that you can justify that says plenty about you and your character…

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I’d advise staying away from the comedy circuit if you’re looking for a side gig :-). I don’t have any sewer media nor am I a boomer. Told you that before - you’d have to ask my dad and he’s not on the forum, sorry. Anyway, whatever triggers your anger and lack of facts: Insta, Snap, TikTok, Twitter et al - leave ya to it.
Put your reading glasses on champ. I didn't call you a boomer, I said that only boomers have fb. I thought you were done with me anyway? For someone who doesn't want to respond to me any longer, you sire are responding to me a lot.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Vaxfags??? That’s just a taster from this literary genius..

Bootlicking and Wooftas…? = Closet and should come out..

That’s Walkley award stuff right there..

Somehow blaming Australians for their love of Anzacs to defend the pathetic scum pissing and leaving rubbish on and around a national shrine???
Don’t speak Australian..??? Hahahahahah

Who the voices in your head?

There is no CCVT at the shrine and nobody expects your scummy mates actually filmed themselves doing it, but nice deflection. Perhaps the tonnes of garbage cleaned up after they left and the strong smell of piss was also a lie??

You really are fixated on the Gay thing heh?

And again…

Ok

So somehow the above justifies throwing urine on another person, because he is a journalist?? Like everyone else, I have questions about some journalist and their practices, but throwing piss on them??

The fact that you can justify that says plenty about you and your character…
Fuck me mate, obsessed much? Between reading, typing, parsing the quotes, how long did that take? Kinda sad tbh