Melbourne riot/protest

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose this bloke is a liar and spreading misinformation.....one of the so called crisis actors....

Business owner cops abuse after man posing as tradie wears his uniform at protest
A furious business owner has copped a barrage of abuse after a man posing as a tradie at Melbourne’s protests wore his work uniform.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/2dbc4f060ef606091e971cb8e221c398
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...9/news-story/75bfd54130c75f138de5003329a87c74
A fake tradie has been uncovered marching at Melbourne’s anti-vax protest rallies after a vaccinated plasterer was smashed with online abuse.
Adam Warne, the owner of AWP Plastering and Rendering, was stunned when he saw a protester wearing his company’s high-vis polo shirt on Nine News on Wednesday.
Mr Warne and his staff are all vaccinated and do not support the rallies.
He copped a barrage of online abuse after the image aired, but said the man never worked for him and was not a tradesman.
Adam Warne (right) was blasted with abuse online.

Adam Warne (right) was blasted with abuse online.
“I was literally in the doctor‘s waiting room about to have my first jab when it came up on the news,” he told The Daily Mail.
The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis.
But the protester‘s decision to wear the hi-vis shirt led to Mr Warne being bombarded with threatening phone calls, as his company logo was incorrectly associated with the anti-lockdown movement.“To have my name associated with someone like that, I was devastated. It has absolutely nothing to with us. I’ve never met the guy wearing it,” he said.“Neither me, nor my business, or any of my guys support these protests.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...9/news-story/75bfd54130c75f138de5003329a87c74

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/d3e14dc6863750b2cca44a66be0d4ae5

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/2dbc4f060ef606091e971cb8e221c398

The image in question. Picture: Nine News

The image in question. Picture: Nine News

He added that the person wearing the shirt was never employed by his company.

“From what we‘ve found out, the connection is one of our subcontractors we had late last year, a guy from Pakenham who was no good, so we had to let him go,” he said.

A couple of his mates have gone to his house yesterday and borrowed his shirts and gone to the protest. From what I‘ve been told the guy wearing our shirt isn’t a tradie.”

The protests have seen thousands of men in high-vis clothing flood Melbourne’s streets, drawing a heavy response from law enforcement.

They have brawled with police, smashed windows, thrown urine at a reporter and occupied the city‘s Shrine of Remembrance.

CFMEU Victorian state secretary John Setka has blamed right-wingersand neo-Nazis for hijacking the protests.

“People that were involved in the violent protest, you know what, they might as well go and pick fruit in Mildura somewhere,“ he said.
“They will not be working in our industry. We don‘t need people like that.

Our industry, we try and make it safe, we don‘t need drunken morons who think that throwing bottles at people is a good way to protest.”
How was he "posing as a tradie" as stated on the title? The article itself goes on to say: "The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis."

Lying fucking media. Every time.

Love how they dont even try to hide their manipulative agenda with these articles

"I just happened to be getting my jab like a responsible Aussie when I copped a ton of threats from people over the phone. No need to ask about whether the police will be following up these threats (it is a commonwealth crime to use a carrier service to issue threats). None of my workers support these protests which have attracted thousands and are popular on social media. The guy who gave him the shirt was shit his job by the way, had to fire him."

Likely fuckin story. These lying journo fucks wonder why people throw shit at them?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But do we have a direct contact number to check that this guy is who he says he is and that what's claimed to happen, really happened and if he can prove it happened. And how do we know that he didn't set up people calling him and leaving abusive messages

It's the media setting all this up I tell ya!!!!
Mate, can you please keep your stalkers in check..?

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
And how do we know that he didn't set up people calling him and leaving abusive messages
It is a crime to harrass, intimidate or threaten people via carrier service. Telcos are required by law to store all records of phone calls for a period of time.

I look forward to hearing about the prosecution of the people who harrassed this poor widdle twadie.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a crime to harrass, intimidate or threaten people via carrier service. Telcos are required by law to store all records of phone calls for a period of time.

I look forward to hearing about the prosecution of the people who harrassed this poor widdle twadie.
I think you should track him down, call him and find out if it's true. We'll wait on the forum with baited breath to find out if the media cabal are involved in a conspiracy

You fucking fruit cake

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should track him down, call him and find out if it's true. We'll wait on the forum with baited breath to find out if the media cabal are involved in a conspiracy

You fucking fruit cake
Either hes lying, or the people who are opposed to the protests are unhinged psychopaths who criminally threaten people over the phone.

Either way it makes vaxfags look bad.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Either hes lying, or the people who are opposed to the protests are unhinged psychopaths who criminally threaten people over the phone.

Either way it makes vaxfags look bad.
Stfu get off the forum and start making calls to test the validity of the story

Also expect you to call up each of the protestors to find out if they were real tradies or not

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I got no doubt some of them are scum. You do however get Police who go there trying to do a good, honest job. When all hell breaks loose, everything turns to shit and they go into defense mode and hit anyone who comes close to them.

Fast forward to 1:33 in this video - footage from the Cronulla riots I'll NEVER forget. The cop gets his batten out and hits anyone who comes within a whisker of him - simply him going into defense mode because of how overwhelmed and outnumbered he is. No doubt some of the cops down in Melbourne where experiencing the same shit.

That’s crazy ….. imagine being such a dog that you bash two blokes with 30 of your mates …. Regardless of nationality, it’s just terrible

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How was he "posing as a tradie" as stated on the title? The article itself goes on to say: "The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis."

Love how they dont even try to hide their manipulative agenda with these articles

"I just happened to be getting my jab like a responsible Aussie when I copped a ton of threats from people over the phone. No need to ask about whether the police will be following up these threats (it is a commonwealth crime to use a carrier service to issue threats). None of my workers support these protests which have attracted thousands and are popular on social media. The guy who gave him the shirt was shit his job by the way, had to fire him."

Likely fuckin story. These lying journo fucks wonder why people throw shit at them?
You would find a fault with everything that anyone else posts, so guess what??? You win.........and I should apologize for the media lies I have posted because I cannot prove the truth in anything ...

It seems the only person we should believe is you, because by the tone of your posts you are always right , you probably have photos to back up some statements and your social media sources are impeccable.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
You would find a fault with everything that anyone else posts, so guess what??? You win.........and I should apologize for the media lies I have posted because I cannot prove the truth in anything ...

It seems the only person we should believe is you, because by the tone of your posts you are always right , you probably have photos to back up some statements and your social media sources are impeccable.
Thank you! Finally someone gets it!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Theres a difference between being biased and being a liar.

They have presented zero evidence of their claim. It would be very simple for them to prove that people pissed on the monument by showing photo/video. They have not shown any evidence that any vax clinic worker has been publicly accosted. It would be very easy to substantiate - show the fucking cctv footage.

It appears that both the public and private media are conspiring to amplify fictional stories of protest misbehaviour in order to turn public sentiment against the protests. This is what totalitarian regimes do. What fucking country is this anymore?
Regardless of what anyone says, you’ve got your own biases and beliefs and you’ll use whatever feeds them to satisfy you so I’m not going to try to counter that.

BUT:

Suggesting Australia is totalitarian or any sort of ‘regime’ is so far off the mark it’s laughable. I’ve had the privilege of visiting more than 60 countries and lived in 4 - and whilst everywhere offers its own positives, ‘The Lucky Country’ is largely true. Of course we’re not perfect and nowhere is, but when you compare our way of life which includes education, healthcare, produce/food, climate and overall quality of life across the board - almost nowhere else compares. It saddens me to see how many Australians have become utter whingers.

We’be been through a pandemic. A once in a century event and one that clearly the world was poorly prepared for. Undoubtedly mistakes have been made and there will be more until we come out the other side. But the suggestion it was done by design, it’s all a scam, based on corruption and designed to control us is utter crap in my view with zero evidence to prove it. And yes, I’d love to see the keyboard warriors in charge for day - it’d be worth the laugh :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The fact that the guy had to borrow hi-vis leads me to believe it's very unlikely he's a tradie.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of what anyone says, you’ve got your own biases and beliefs and you’ll use whatever feeds them to satisfy you so I’m not going to try to counter that.

BUT:

Suggesting Australia is totalitarian or any sort of ‘regime’ is so far off the mark it’s laughable. I’ve had the privilege of visiting more than 60 countries and lived in 4 - and whilst everywhere offers its own positives, ‘The Lucky Country’ is largely true. Of course we’re not perfect and nowhere is, but when you compare our way of life which includes education, healthcare, produce/food, climate and overall quality of life across the board - almost nowhere else compares. It saddens me to see how many Australians have become utter whingers.

We’be been through a pandemic. A once in a century event and one that clearly the world was poorly prepared for. Undoubtedly mistakes have been made and there will be more until we come out the other side. But the suggestion it was done by design, it’s all a scam, based on corruption and designed to control us is utter crap in my view with zero evidence to prove it. And yes, I’d love to see the keyboard warriors in charge for day - it’d be worth the laugh :-).
If you dont think vaxpassports, medical apartheid and forced veilings are totalitarian I think you need to go get a dictionary. But they are free on the internet so here you are:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/totalitarian

You are not allowed to protest the government. They will cs spray old women, they will fire on crowds, they will pre-emptively detain people they suspect of beong headed to a protest, they will collude with telcos to track your movements and arrest you if they dont like them. You need exit visas to leave the country....

You best start believing in totalitarian states, you're in one.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you dont think vaxpassports, medical apartheid and forced veilings are totalitarian I think you need to go get a dictionary. But they are free on the internet so here you are:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/totalitarian

You are not allowed to protest the government. They will cs spray old women, they will fire on crowds, they will pre-emptively detain people they suspect of beong headed to a protest, they will collude with telcos to track your movements and arrest you if they dont like them. You need exit visas to leave the country....

You best start believing in totalitarian states, you're in one.
Thanks. For nothing. I’ll leave you to whinge and spread your poison to someone else. See ya.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. For nothing. I’ll leave you to whinge and spread your poison to someone else. See ya.
I love it when losers concede the argument but try to save face "You're not even worth it. I have better things to do etc."