Melbourne riot/protest

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
So you are being a pedantic homo? Okay then, let me rephrase:

Funny how SOME of the same people 12 months ago protesting police brutality are perfectly happy to ignore it now. Some even get lottle stiffies watching it.

Happy now you little bitch?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you are being a pedantic homo? Okay then, let me rephrase:

Funny how SOME of the same people 12 months ago protesting police brutality are perfectly happy to ignore it now. Some even get lottle stiffies watching it.

Happy now you little bitch?
Poor snookums, did I hurt your feelings calling out your bullshit? That's ok, go back to your safespace and call others names, that will make you feel all tough and strong again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are numerous police officers and riot squad etc that are looking for any excuse to use force just like there are protesters who are looking for any excuse to fight..

The police should be there to keep the peace and prevent a conflict. Not to worsen the situation and potentially create one.. It doesn't matter how dumb or irresponsible we think the protesters are or how much they "deserve it"..

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Like imagine thinking that that was some massive gotcha. Dude you're little bitch. I guarantee that no one in your lifecan stand you because you're an annoying little feg.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like imagine thinking that that was some massive gotcha. Dude you're little bitch. I guarantee that no one in your lifecan stand you because you're an annoying little feg.
Not enough insults, throw some more around "dude" to inflate your ego.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Not enough insults, throw some more around "dude" to inflate your ego.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why you think me pointing that you're an insufferable cocksucker pumps up my ego, but okay.

You didn't have a point, you're trying to get my attention, probably because you're in love with me, because you're definitely a big wooly woofta.

Not interested.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Be nothing wrong with the fucking idiot if he was at work or doing something remotely constructive with his life.
Except he couldn't goto work because Dan Andrews shut the construction industry down for 2 weeks..which was half the point of the protest

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why you think me pointing that you're an insufferable cocksucker pumps up my ego, but okay.

You didn't have a point, you're trying to get my attention, probably because you're in love with me, because you're definitely a big wooly woofta.

Not interested.
Ok Mr Popular!!!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...e/news-story/a9b73be96d8ab5615f186db867de2262

I'm not a supporter of these protests in any way, but let's not pretend there aren't police out there completely overstepping their bounds.
Everyone knows that the media will report (or not report) to suit an agenda. People would have to be pretty stupid not to know this.
People acting like this is something new and they need to tell everyone because people are sheep lol.

There will always be coppers that are *****. Usually young ones that have no fucking clue about life.
There will always be protesters that are *****. Throwing projectiles at a horse just 1 example.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone knows that the media will report (or not report) to suit an agenda. People would have to be pretty stupid not to know this.
People acting like this is something new and they need to tell everyone because people are sheep lol.

There will always be coppers that are *****. Usually young ones that have no fucking clue about life.
There will always be protesters that are *****. Throwing projectiles at a horse just 1 example.
What's the charge and fine for these dumb ***** that throw projectiles? For those that they can identify, they should face years in prison for inciting a riot.

They should have protested peacefully every day. Instead they couldn't help themselves because they were there to do Hooligan shit. Now they've made the situation worse for themselves and everyone else. This is a messed up situation on both sides and it's reflective of how crazy the last two years have been.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this dude getting hurt/killed for real or a hoax?
It lasts for about 10 secs with nothing but him moaning on the ground could be real could be fake if you wanted to get a point across you'd show what happened wouldn't you?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they are pushing mandatory vax onto the industry.
That's not shutting down the industry.

Victorian Government agreed that the construction industry could stay open with some conditions.

Victorian govt notices that there are rising amount of COVID cases from the construction industry and there are a lot of rules being broken (that were agreed to, to open up the construction industry)

September 13th Victoria Government tells the construction industry to get it's act together or they will shut it down

September 15th to 19th Victorian Government has snap inspections and notices more breaches that were originally agreed to. Vic Government shuts down tea rooms as they are a cause for concern for COVID transmissions

Man babies protest/riot

Victorian govt says, you guys can't be trusted, shut down.