Melbourne riot/protest

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have found contradictory info I will edit the post. I may have jumped the gun but as you can imagine I and many others are pretty fed up with this bs by now.
The dudes own post says he aint dead.i understand your fed up. But feeding bullshit lying ***** like this piece of shit is not the right way to show your frustration. All you are doing is feeding his attention whore lying ways.

tapatalk_1632288399570.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No mate, I was messaged after the fact and I'd imagine being the type of person she is she would be more inclined to try and help out rather then grab a phone and start recording
There were more than enough protesters there. You'd think if they really wanted to help out, they could have. There's certainly nothing a solitary woman could do to help a man being brutalised by a bunch of armed police officers.....If a violent act can't be stopped, photographic evidence is the next best thing that can be done....at least it increases the likelihood of the perpetrator of the violence to be held accountable.

Not making any judgments about your friend personally.....but it seems a bit fishy to me that nobody there seems to have managed to get an image of police in the act of committing the assault.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I wonder what the real story is. I doubt with all the phones everywhere they aren't going to bash some **** and just leave him there.
they don't mind getting a cheap shot in if they think nobody is watching, this is from a few years ago

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what the real story is. I doubt with all the phones everywhere they aren't going to bash some **** and just leave him there.
Exactly … smells like bullshit to me

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The dudes own post says he aint dead.i understand your fed up. But feeding bullshit lying ***** like this piece of shit is not the right way to show your frustration. All you are doing is feeding his attention whore lying ways.

View attachment 30580
Complete bullshit , **** deserves a beating and there is literally no way the cops bashed him this badly without there being a massive massive story
guy who posted this is full of shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Complete bullshit , **** deserves a beating and there is literally no way the cops bashed him this badly without there being a massive massive story
guy who posted this is full of shit
Well he is a real estate agent, that there should give you an indication on how honest he is

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well he is a real estate agent, that there should give you an indication on how honest he is
Also the fuck is a real estate agent doing protesting in hi vis like he a tradie …. Or is the Facebook guy an agent

Probably thinks he’s an agent of chaos the fucking bender