Melbourne riot/protest

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he did.? Never said POOF even once.. :tearsofjoy:
Actually I did, that’s why I didn’t call it an Ottoman. An Assyrian would never own an Ottoman. Well, they might, but not in a purchased sense. Oh jeez, I didn’t mean to call the Assyrian a poof. Furniture. We’ll settle on furniture. But that still leaves woofta. Sheesh :tearsofjoy:.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually I did, that’s why I didn’t call it an Ottoman. An Assyrian would never own an Ottoman. Well, they might, but not in a purchased sense. Oh jeez, I didn’t mean to call the Assyrian a poof. Furniture. We’ll settle on furniture. But that still leaves woofta. Sheesh :tearsofjoy:.
Fkn Lol

Khoosh massil (Assyrian for "go and get fucked" lol)

PS Us Assyrians don't discriminate, we haven't got a word for homosexuals

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
An Assyrian would never own an Ottoman. But there were plenty of Ottomans that owned Assyrians.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
^ head over to the cricket thread :-).

In the meantime I’m going for a Gaytime.
Wait - I’m going to my freezer to get a Gaytime :-).
One of my favourite ice creams. But I'm shocked it hasn't been forced to change it's name like Coon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my favourite ice creams. But I'm shocked it hasn't been forced to change it's name like Coon.
Someone started a petition to change the name. Most of the gay community rose up against it saying that they like the name. Then streets released a rainbow Gaytime and everyone was happy. Except a few Conservatives.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someone started a petition to change the name. Most of the gay community rose up against it saying that they like the name. Then streets released a rainbow Gaytime and everyone was happy. Except a few Conservatives.
Does the rainbow one taste the same?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I reckon we were the one that called the poofs "ottomans". You put your feet on them, maybe it's our revenge lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the rainbow one taste the same?
I think so. Haven't tried it. Ate too many gaytimes and now I'm sick of them. Can't even have a semi-gaytime now days. Not even a BiTime.

Fun related fact though. Banana paddle pops and Rainbow paddle pops are the exact same flavour.