Meatloaf has passed away age 74

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's basically the Joker thing. "want to know where I got these scars?"

One of the main stories he told was that when he was born, his dad said that he looked like a pile of meat, so they labelled him "meatloaf"

But he told 100 different people 100 different stories so no one really knows where the name came from.
His original name was cous cous

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reading some reports by fans he passed on from Covid?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my all time favourites, I have been to many of his concerts, saw him whenever he came to Australia. Thanks for the music Marvin, you will be much missed.

meat-loaf-back.jpeg

"somebody somewhere must be tolling a bell"

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't see his performance there. But if you remember an artist for their worst performance you don't do them much justice.
Agree, and there are many who use the same yardstick to judge Bulldog players.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn't see his performance there. But if you remember an artist for their worst performance you don't do them much justice.
Whitney Houston another in that category but that has eased with the passing of time and their true talent is now recognised as their legacy. It's sad all the same when it happens and things go wrong in their life.

Apparently Meatloaf was working on a new album.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fun random meaningless fact about Meatloaf I use to go out with a girl that I was also very close and got along with her family and they were all very well put together and no dramas actually lived at their place in Kensington for two or so years anyway I use to get along like a house on fire with the old man and if you came home after work and her mum was playing Meatloaf up really loud and had a wine the old man would go thank fuck you are here we are going to the Doncaster Pub lol it was her not having a good day music and you would just give her so space and let it ride out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What wouldn't he do for love? Was there an official answer?

Or is it just a recap of the previous verse?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Please don't ever ruin a topic by posting anything from that piece of shit paper in it.
Yes I'm glad I had second thoughts and came to my senses. In it's defence it wasn't the usual bs but some insight into his views on C19....probably taken out of context, sensationalised and untrue as per their usual journalism.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whitney Houston another in that category but that has eased with the passing of time and their true talent is now recognised as their legacy. It's sad all the same when it happens and things go wrong in their life.

I heard this too! He was going to dedicate it to all the haters of his AFL GF performance... The album title is...YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Meatloaf - wetmarkets

Bat out of hell - gain of function

2 out of 3 aint bad - jab success ratio

Took the words right out of my mouth - censorship

I'd lie for you - dazak and Fauci

All revved up with no place to go - lockdowns

Read em and weep - unvaxxed segregation

Blind as a bat - mass formation psychosis

Lost boys and golden girls - Epstein, meatloaf, Novax and the likes get relocated whilst the Betty Whites goto heaven

Meatloaf was an antivaxxer and we all know that antivaxxers only 'die' from covid.

This was all pre planned at the 1991 congretional meeting for fixed pricing on oranges (technically a vaccine thanks to the change of definition) in Sicily.