Mbye

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A shocking player. He never looks like he gives a shit. He has somehow built a career on a handful of good games. He should be given a kick up the bum and then booted out of the nrl. He is way out of his depth. I don’t think he would have any fans who are not related to him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive always thought hes a centre not a spine player

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mythbye & Reynolds both duds and part of the reason Tigers are still a rabble.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was never a halfback, I can’t believe we persisted for so long with him there. He could’ve been a quality hooker or running 5/8 if he had a bigger set of balls on him and applied himself.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Ha
If you want a laugh go to the West Tigers Forum and have a read of the thread "Mbye has to go".

Mbye is screwing them almost as hard as he screwed us.
hahahahaha man they’re shittin all over him

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We've unearthed some average players over recent years, then we've paid them silly money. Thank goodness for the tigpies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One of the best players to play the game in the last 20 years, unfairly targetted by fan forums.
Was wondering what you'd come up with Marley lol...hehe didn't disappoint ;)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We've unearthed some average players over recent years, then we've paid them silly money. Thank goodness for the tigpies.
I think with mbye the club is still having nightmares about letting Thurston go, so we hung on to mbye at massive massive overs and then it his us!!! This guy is fucking shit and we massively overpaid!!!

Then along came Ivan cleary and we couldn't believe our luck. Yes yes we'll pay part of his wages for 2 seasons, we'll bite your hand off for such a good deal!!!!