Mbye to 5/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a bigger threat at centre then he is now, what the hell has happend to him lately???

Malla

Reaction score
Mbye has had a big year. Birth if his first child and all the contract talks have probably gotten to his head a little bit. Fair enough for a young guy, I just hope Des can help him get it together for the finals this year.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye has had a big year. Birth if his first child and all the contract talks have probably gotten to his head a little bit. Fair enough for a young guy, I just hope Des can help him get it together for the finals this year.
Tbh that's a lame excuse.

Rona & JWH have had the birth of their first child and have been ripping it up on the field.

Malla

Reaction score
Tbh that's a lame excuse.

Rona & JWH have had the birth of their first child and have been ripping it up on the field.
Did you choose to skip the bit about the contract talks??

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you choose to skip the bit about the contract talks??
Load of crap. He is on contract for 2016 just like Klemmer and Jackson.

All these contract talks for 2017 onwards (if true how it's been panned out in the media) is a result of Mbye & his manager acting unprofessionally. You don't see Jackson, Klemmer and their agents acting like hillbillies.

If contract talks for 2017 and onwards is bothering Mbye than that is weak and greedy IMO.

Jackson & Klemmer have proven themselves on & off the field and have deserved a contract upgrade accordingly

Malla

Reaction score
Load of crap. He is on contract for 2016 just like Klemmer and Jackson.

All these contract talks for 2017 onwards (if true how it's been panned out in the media) is a result of Mbye & his manager acting unprofessionally. You don't see Jackson, Klemmer and their agents acting like hillbillies.

If contract talks for 2017 and onwards is bothering Mbye than that is weak and greedy IMO.

Jackson & Klemmer have proven themselves on & off the field and have deserved a contract upgrade accordingly
You can't judge the situation like that when you have no idea or inkling as to how it can effect Moses. End of the day they are human - things being portrayed in the media and such effect them, and for a 20 year old half back, makes it worse. What's Klemmers job? Run the ball straight and hard and tackle your arse off - same with Jackson. As a half, it's different. You play poorly, the team will more than likely follow suite so already he has a lot more pressure on his shoulders to burden.

All due respect to Jackson and Klemmer - they weren't being put on a pedestal and blown up to be the potential next great player by the media.

I am not looking for excuses for Moses, he needs to perform week in week out if he wants to be regarded as a great player, but it's no coincidence that his drop in form has coincided with the extra attention in the media + birth of his kid.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, it seems as if mybe is the only contract talks at the moment, if it comes down to it id rather klemmer and Jackson to stay ahead of him either way

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if contract talks are what is affecting his game ,, then he has real issues .. because the way he is playing he will be lucky to net 450 500 for a contract

I said months ago, when all this 800 k shite was been tossed about that we had no pressure to succumb to this rubbish and that mbye had a good 6 weeks to prove himself
to the club that he is worth that sort of coin otherwise the ball is back in our court to pay him what he is really worth as a rookie ,, not media figures , and that is what eventuating

unfortunately for us that could affect our finals chances as he is doing f... all at the moment

cook .. definitely not at half ,, he is a hooker thru and thru ... leave him there and let liccha fight to grab it back .. that's what he is contracted to do .. keep his position based on form
not emotional content by supporters and the like

Reaction score
if contract talks are what is affecting his game ,, then he has real issues .. because the way he is playing he will be lucky to net 450 500 for a contract

I said months ago, when all this 800 k shite was been tossed about that we had no pressure to succumb to this rubbish and that mbye had a good 6 weeks to prove himself
to the club that he is worth that sort of coin otherwise the ball is back in our court to pay him what he is really worth as a rookie ,, not media figures , and that is what eventuating

unfortunately for us that could affect our finals chances as he is doing f... all at the moment

cook .. definitely not at half ,, he is a hooker thru and thru ... leave him there and let liccha fight to grab it back .. that's what he is contracted to do .. keep his position based on form
not emotional content by supporters and the like
he reminds me of michael morgan, could play in the halves or fullback

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Halves isnt a position u learn to be good at , at first grade level, overnight. Hes just a little green

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I reckon he'd be alot like Reynolds if he put him in the halves. An effort player mainly. Definitely better at hooker as we don't really need 2 of a similar mold in the halves.

Mbye really needs to step up this week.

At the very least I hope cook fires up Lichaa to play like his career is on the line week in week out (when he comes back in).

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just let them do there job, thats why his in the position your not

Status
Not open for further replies.