Mbye and woods lost us the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How many times per game does Woods either completely or almost fuck up a play the ball...then look at the refs for help.

Just play...the fucking...ball.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh and frawley
What? He was the only bloke trying to lead the attack, hell the team in general. That's what Foran is meant to do but he was invisible, so it was all down to Frawley.

At this point I've had enough. Frawley to 7, Foran to 6. If that does not work, medically retire Foran and bring Lewis in with Frawley. Then have brown on the bench to swap with JMK. That's all I can think of.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The entire team lost that game.

Woeful across the park.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Didn't think our attack could be worse then last year.

Our 5th tackle options are embarrassing. Can we get andrew Johns as a consultant asap!!!

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Woods try to pass it but failed and led to a try mbye always out of position and a try from Lawrence

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? He was the only bloke trying to lead the attack, hell the team in general. That's what Foran is meant to do but he was invisible, so it was all down to Frawley.

At this point I've had enough. Frawley to 7, Foran to 6. If that does not work, medically retire Foran and bring Lewis in with Frawley. Then have brown on the bench to swap with JMK. That's all I can think of.
Are you Frawleys dad?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sick of woods.

Just get him out right fuking now.
The guys body language is woeful... pre game slouched in the sheds casually chewing gum looking like he couldn't give two fucks... I hate him so much... Knights have cap space and a struggling up front, we need them to take him near full freight.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone still fighting for these 2 clowns

A

Alexander the Great

Woods will be great as land fill at rookwoood cemetery.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting to realise how Tedesco made Woods look ok

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and frawley
Some people Have no idea what footy is... how can you say Frawley was the reason we lost... his the only half that’s bloody trying and that handles the ball more then anyone in the team... if fingers need to be pointed at someone it’s foran... he was signed to bring control to a side, guide the team around the park, assist in trys and show his experience... he has done none of them atall and you mention frawleys name lol...

Sorry man not having a go at ya just so frustrated, people blame players who actually try, foran makes no effort atall and to top it off we are attacking in 10m zone wth 10 to go and he casually catches the ball and throws is 1m forward and then has a little smirk about... really? This guy is absaloute trash and pathetic

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you Frawleys dad?
So you are denying that Foran was invisible and it was all up to Frawley? How can he do better? What did he do wrong?

Give me a good reason how it was Frawleys fault especially since he was doing it all himself with Foran being invisible. Smh. Seems people just come here to vent as opposed to being rational.

Status
Not open for further replies.