Official Max King extends his contract with the Bulldogs by a further two years

Malla

Reaction score
If Kings been extended and we have signed Sutton then surely that means Vaughans time here is done

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of a young Mark Omeley. Hope he continues to develop..
It’s inevitable he will have a bad game at some point but so far he has failed to disappoint. Consistent player that by the looks what you see is what you get from him each week and every club would be happy to have him.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any excuse to post this....

Omelley would be charged with assault in todays game from that ball carry .

Remember like yesterday .

League product was an absolute belter in those days right before the PC brigade have turned this game into the crap that it is .

Here another game where they would have thrown us out of the comp for being too aggressive in todays game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Omelley would be charged with assault in todays game from that ball carry .

Remember like yesterday .

League product was an absolute belter in those days right before the PC brigade have turned this game into the crap that it is .

Here another game where they would have thrown us out of the comp for being too aggressive in todays game

I'm miss when league was played by men and not pussy cucks.

Malla

Reaction score
I would keep Vaughan as a bench prop at cheap, he may not accept that though
Yeah I doubt he would. Vaughan probably ends up in England for a few years for more coin but who knows what Gus can influence him to do.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is good news for both Club and Max. It’s well deserved and looking forward to watching him rip in for a couple more years.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have locked in one of their hardest-working forwards, by extending Max King’s time at the club by a further two years, keeping him at Belmore until the end of 2024.

The 24 year-old, former West Maitland junior, has now racked up 56 NRL appearances after previous stints with the Gold Coast Titans and Melbourne Storm. He has impressed everyone at Belmore with his high work rate and hard-running carries, and has featured in all six matches for the club this season.

Bulldogs Head Coach, Trent Barrett, was delighted that Max had chosen to extend his time at Belmore:
“We really believe in Max as a player, and everyone has been impressed with his attitude and effort on the field. He brings a lot of energy and is a strong ball carrier, and we look forward to seeing him continue to develop in the coming years.
Max is a big part of the future here and we are pleased that he has decided to extend his time with the club.”

Totally Fantastic!!!!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Potentially one of the top props in the game if he can can stay injury free and get a run of games under his belt, should be getting more minutes and starting games now.
Yep and I’ll go one step further and say he’s a future rep player and potential future captain. Got a bit of glen lazarus about him imo.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely agree he’s been very good to my surprise.
I can’t recall watching him that much when down in Melbourne, Max didn’t come to our club just for a holiday the guy could end up cementing a permanent spot in the run on side.
i think he will, if reports are true and we dont sign Vaughn on again then maybe Max takes his spot in the run on side