No Source Mavoni Tuifua

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big boy, moves well, decent balance.
Long way from Flegg to NRL but these are the sort of players we should have in the sysyem

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marley's favourite Atoni always showed promise due to his size but he was mostly bark and no bite...never had any aggression in him. This guy looks like he was let out of a padded cell....
Renouf Atoni was a standout for us and the main reason why we won the NSW Cup GF in 2018.

He was a man amongst boys but found the step up to First Grade immense.

This guy looks very good but it's a huge step up from NSW Cup let alone Flegg.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he is coming and if he does gets the proper development opportunities starting with a big pre-season then plenty of game time in reggies firstly i'd say.
Looks a beast but it's a BIG step up to FG...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No idea about this but Tigers fans were posting about Cotric wanting out from Dogs due to broken promises and wanting to play with Dooleh
He ain't going to be happy at the tigers. There is a reason why TPJ and JAC chose us over them. Clearly none of the group respect Madge and its showing through the onfield results.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Overgrown manchilds are generally shit in the NRL playing against people their own size
To a large extent that is true. But sometimes they manage to make the transition to the NRL. I think it largely comes down to whether they learn to work on their game on the way through the grades. If they have no work ethic by the time they're old enough to step up they're usually never going to develop it.

In saying all that, this guy looks like he's got a reasonable amount of pace for his size and hits like a wrecking ball. But as others have said it's a largr step up in class from juniors the NRL and it's still only s rumour that we've signed him anyway.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen over last couple of days on a couple of tiger groups on Facebook they where getting excited about him saying they don't under stand why they haven't played in 1st grade yet a couple of different posters said he supposedly signed with Storm and then another one said he had a meeting with his manager on zoom with baz and Gould and reckons where close to signing him .

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing messages that we have signed this bloke. I am jizzing so hard and need to know where the source is for this.

He’s very impressive, runs hard as and bends the defence with ease. Also he is a very committed defender and can score trys! I wonder what his weaknesses are? The clips were only very short so maybe his motor isn’t very good and doesn’t play big minutes???

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest question, why do all these player highlight videos have such shit music. The songs don't even go well with the highlights being shown.
Cos the blokes making the clips are tasteless morons I’m guessing bro!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea about this but Tigers fans were posting about Cotric wanting out from Dogs due to broken promises and wanting to play with Dooleh
Doubt I’d true but if it is then f him off and being back Holland on half his wage

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s very impressive, runs hard as and bends the defence with ease. Also he is a very committed defender and can score trys! I wonder what his weaknesses are? The clips were only very short so maybe his motor isn’t very good and doesn’t play big minutes???
Impact

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He cant play chess.