Other News Source Matt Lodge

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to multiple sources we are signing Matt Lodge for the remainder of 2022.

A bit left field for us given his baggage and he hasn't set the world on fire for the last 3 years, but at won't break the bank and may add some starch as we're pretty soft through the middle this year.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you a Roosters supporter?
We all know he’s off to the scum, he’s met with Robinson, and Politis dropped off a pallet of Huggies nappies for Lodge’s kids filled with $100 notes

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to multiple sources we are signing Matt Lodge for the remainder of 2022.

A bit left field for us given his baggage and he hasn't set the world on fire for the last 3 years, but at won't break the bank and may add some starch as we're pretty soft through the middle this year.
Sorry dude but as much as I dislike the Roosters, I thought you guys were better than giving this cretin air to breathe.

Decent footballer, piece of shit human being.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

I dont know if its left field. Roosters have history of signing human garbage

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wrong forum!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shows how desperate they have become. Super coach has no answers, except constantly buy players and hope it works. Already have a front row of Hargreaves, taekiaho and Collins

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry dude but as much as I dislike the Roosters, I thought you guys were better than giving this cretin air to breathe.

Maybe at best an average footballer who somehow still clings to the huge amount of hype he had coming onto the scene. I don't think he's ever come close to living up to it.

But I agree completely that he's a price of shit human being. Dickens me that the NRL clocked him up as a redemption story instead of giving a life ban from the NRL. It's just one more reason I think the game lacks standards.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We've got history of signing a grub or two, but I thought we were over it. This smells like a Nick signing, he can fall for a sob story.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You deserve this scum. He should not even be allowed to play. Guess he will play 2 games and be suspended for 6, so all will work out ok