News Matt Lodge suffers suspected ACL injury

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
great opp for fleg to get more game time and cement a starting spot, as for lodge zero fucks given

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel so sympathy for Folau, hes a knob of the highest order, but absolutely people like Lodge are 1000x worse. The fact that the NRL allows these scumbags to continue playing is absolutely reprehensible. It also seems insanely case by case, look at Jack De Bellend, he will prob never play again, yet Lodge is a captain???

The shit he did in the USA isn't even the worst thing he did. I used to know a guy who works for NSW Police (he isn't a cop though) and he saw Lodges file. The guy systematically abused his partner and it only stopped when he did it in public and some people saw. All of this was swept under the rug but I am 100% sure the NRL knows about it. They reckon letting them play is some kind of rehabilitation.

Fuck em off. Maybe it will make the next abuser think twice about what he is doing when he may lose his entire career over it.
The main issue I see with Folau and his comments are that it wasn't exactly a long time ago that gay bashing and a lot of hate crimes took place regarding their community. There are still plenty of homophobic people around and it honestly doesn't take a lot to invite a moron to do stupid and nasty things.

I do agree that Lodges actions were immeasurably worse though. No arguments there.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Another thug Russell Packer might be medically retired. Very fashionable these days
If it's good enough for Souths to be allowed to get away with it with the wife-beating speeding drunk driver and the internet sex pest then it's good enough for everybody IMO.
The NRL is so laughable now they may as well just make it open slather on everything.