Matt Johns available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the Tele. JOHNS HAS NOT SIGNED WITH SOUTHS AND IS OPEN TO HELP HALVES. Can someone give Dympck his number and get him to help Hodkinson gain his confidence back

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the Tele. JOHNS HAS NOT SIGNED WITH SOUTHS AND IS OPEN TO HELP HALVES. Can someone give Dympck his number and get him to help Hodkinson gain his confidence back
How is Matt Johns going to do that, take Hodko to a gang-bang?

D

dogsgonewild

I knew there would be gangbang talk as soon as I saw the thread. Andrew Johns did not help halves last year so why should matthew

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.... well after channel nine and nrl screwed him over... if hhe is helping players out then thats good... i wish they would bring him back somehow, although i doubt he would cause they all turned their backs on him and kicked him out the door, yet his brother abuses drugs his whole career and noone says sh*t, and mg ddid pot and was mixing cocaine into his beer, and noone says sh*t, just the typical sexist ppl hate on guys for something that was blown way out of porportion

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Matt Johns brings a lot of knowledge and experience to any potential new half and just look at the wonders he did at melbourne with the young halves there.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Matt Johns brings a lot of knowledge and experience to any potential new half and just look at the wonders he did at melbourne with the young halves there.
He was very good at mentoring Cooper Cronk

Keating is ****, but Hodkinson may benefit from it, however you can't coach speed

Status
Not open for further replies.