Matt Gillett Broken Neck (out for 3 months plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
talking about tough good luck to benji marshall today at lottoland vs many, no chance

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you didn't read the post

Wasn't hard to miss.
I’d be more worried about losing the best forward you have for 3 plus months than worrying about what I’m posting on a bulldogs forum.I only seen snippets of the interview with Matt this morning

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you didn't read the post

Wasn't hard to miss.
Not to mention the negligence involved by the broncos letting a bloke play with a broken C5 vertebrae ffs

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to mention the negligence involved by the broncos letting a bloke play with a broken C5 vertebrae ffs
Gillett has stated, he mistook it for nerve damage & didn't go for scans.

You can go for scans & the scan can't pick up the break, until you do more damage.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gillett has stated, he mistook it for nerve damage & didn't go for scans.

You can go for scans & the scan can't pick up the break, until you do more damage.
Do the medical staff ever ask a player if he has any issues? Surely the pain would have been a key indicator in itself.I guess the player himself may not volunteer the information due to tough competition for spots in the side but staff should be consistently monitoring the well being of its club players.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d be more worried about losing the best forward you have for 3 plus months than worrying about what I’m posting on a bulldogs forum.
Nothing I can do about it.

Maybe another player will step up instead of letting Gillett shoulder the responsibility etc week.

I am more worried that the NRL etc missed the crusher tackle that caused the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.