Matt Frawley is our weak link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Demonstrated in his match-losing first half of round 1
agrees The only concern I had about this team was the inclusion of Frawley and the first half has shown up his shortcomings like kicking out on the full.
He is still playing desball and oh what happens when we put mr plodder front rower on he passes the ball on the Melbourne line and give3s it back to them typical. On the plus side our fullback is playing top football in his new position.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh at one stage of the game I go piss come back and Tolman is taking it up on the 4th. But Matt Frawley !!! Fmd bloke shits me up the wall. When he scored that try even that did my head in. weird little prick n also shave your shitty looking beard.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh at one stage of the game I go piss come back and Tolman is taking it up on the 4th. But Matt Frawley !!! Fmd bloke shits me up the wall. When he scored that try even that did my head in. weird little prick n also shave your shitty looking beard.
Don't care what people say tolman comes on and our attack goes to sleep again

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frawley actually turned it around in the end I thought. He has to get rid of those shit chip kick bombs though! Fucking kills me seeing those sorts of kicks.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Frawley was a mixed bag. Did a few very good things, made a few bad mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.