Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The great Corey Allan’s time is almost at hand. Get ready to swoon, Kennel

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Corey, Corey, Corey! I’ve waited a long time for this moment.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Told u all he was a cat. Kept sighting that broncos game as proof
No one wanted to listen lol
Worst player ever. Dunno how he's faked it until now

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dufty isn’t taking up too much of the cap that any coach should feel like they need to select him in FG. It would be difficult to have your $750k-$1M star playing reserve grade, but this guy wouldn’t be on much, send him back to reserves for the rest of 2022.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think JAC would’ve been fullback if he didn’t have the flu and Dufty would be playing at Lidcombe Oval today. I hope I’m right

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Credence or JAC Fullback next week. Dufty, not even FB for reserves.
Winger in reserves.

Or if they really want to repay the flog for his efforts, put him in 9 in reserves to learn to tackle or at least get run at....the other forwards can take a break while the speed bump slows down the opposition for a few seconds as they run over him.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Winger in reserves.

Or if they really want to repay the flog for his efforts, put him in 9 to learn to tackle or at least get run at....the other forwards can take a break while the speed bump slows down the opposition for a few seconds as they run over him.
This.

It would be a crime to Toia to shaft him to wing for Dufty. Dufty should play wing in Cup for the remainder of this year, JAC to fullback, Kiraz to centre with Schoupp and Declan to wing, all those boys have a dig. If we’re super daring, add Alamoti to the equation - my only concern with him is defence but he runs through brick walls.

I rate Toia very highly, he looks special this kid.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This.

It would be a crime to Toia to shaft him to wing for Dufty. Dufty should play wing in Cup for the remainder of this year, JAC to fullback, Kiraz to centre with Schoupp and Declan to wing, all those boys have a dig. If we’re super daring, add Alamoti to the equation - my only concern with him is defence but he runs through brick walls.

I rate Toia very highly, he looks special this kid.
Yes doesn't deserve to take anyone's spot for sure even in reserve grade.

Just send him to the knackery now.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Winger in reserves.

Or if they really want to repay the flog for his efforts, put him in 9 in reserves to learn to tackle or at least get run at....the other forwards can take a break while the speed bump slows down the opposition for a few seconds as they run over him.
I’d put him at 9 in reserves just to see him get run over 100 times

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d put him at 9 in reserves just to see him get run over 100 times
Absolutely deserves it.

Although the boys in Cup don't I guess...but it would only be for one game cos the guy would pack it in Naden Style.

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Dufty came to the Bulldogs, his awful defense was known, but we needed some sparks in attack.

Burton, JAC, TPJ and King have added some more dimension to our attack. Dufty has offered nothing, and has thrown in a complete decline in effort to boot. You'd think that someone on a one year deal looking for a 2023 contract somewhere would be putting in.

I had no sympathy for him when he came, given how much his Dragons team mates appeared to despise him and of course, BBQ-gate.

I don't even want him playing reserve grade. Drop him and let him fester away in his apartment.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the biggest Megaflops in the clubs history.
Would have been better off keeping DWZ fullback, at least he ran hard and tackled.