Official Matt dufty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3-2-1 for the Tigers...

3 - Matt Dufty had a blinder for the Tigers tonight. Lost count of his try assists!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumbest player ever.
Agreed however me thinks Dufty ain't no player he is a fricken turnstile at best only good at letting ppl through, and he should never be allowed to put on any RL jersey ever this guy is an absolute embarrassment and maybe he should try netball or union, he might succeed in that might!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed however me thinks Dufty ain't no player he is a fricken turnstile at best only good at letting ppl through, and he should never be allowed to put on any RL jersey ever this guy is an absolute embarrassment and maybe he should try netball or union, he might succeed in that might!
fcuk that is an understatement, this guy doesn't know the meaning of defense!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a dead quiet game from Dufty tonight. They need to trade him ASAP. In the meantime he needs to be dropped from first grade.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toia might now be worth a shot
He might not be ready for first grade but Dufty is definitely ready for reserves.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nufty has no idea how to defend near the line, just terrible

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing him tackling a defender a metre out and I asked myself who the fuck was defending out the back. His defensive positional plays are laughable.