Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is for non Lebanese to use because it's too hard to say it the right way. Shows that you're not a Leb and you learn stuff off the net.

Mate, I'm full Lebanese, and very fluent, and I'll talk you under the table.

It's Wa-Leh 100%. If you say it quickly it sounds like uleh but it's not.

It's either "Wa-leh" or just "leh"(like shoo leh habib)
You could have made your point without putting one of your countrymen down.
we need to unite not squabble.

But if you are right, it doesnt mean im some fake because i dont speak lebanese and necer said i was fluent.
The only languages i speak are english and the language of love.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Link: ‘Difference of opinion': Dufty tells why he had no future under Griffin

"I know ‘Baz' [Barrett] has a lot of faith in me. I just want to play good football and play consistently.

"I spoke to a few clubs. I also spoke to Leeds to cover all my bases. [Coach] Richie Agar was an outstanding bloke to talk to.

"But as I've said all along, I did not want to go to the Super League just yet and still believed I had something to give in the NRL.

"The way Baz spoke, how he could improve my game, it was the best opportunity for me. He phoned me one day, we had a Zoom call the next, then I signed. It was the quickest deal I've ever done."

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

"I know ‘Baz' [Barrett] has a lot of faith in me. I just want to play good football and play consistently.

"I spoke to a few clubs. I also spoke to Leeds to cover all my bases. [Coach] Richie Agar was an outstanding bloke to talk to.

"But as I've said all along, I did not want to go to the Super League just yet and still believed I had something to give in the NRL.

"The way Baz spoke, how he could improve my game, it was the best opportunity for me. He phoned me one day, we had a Zoom call the next, then I signed. It was the quickest deal I've ever done."
Eww

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sounds just like what i thought. No other team wanted him

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
That's right, can't defend either
And then later on he found himself one on one with him again and arm grabbed instead of taking him front on which would've stopped momentum.

As I said in another thread, he's rocks and diamonds. We'll be cheering him and jeering him multiple times in the one game.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could have made your point without putting one of your countrymen down.
we need to unite not squabble.

But if you are right, it doesnt mean im some fake because i dont speak lebanese and necer said i was fluent.
The only languages i speak are english and the language of love.
Fake Leb, Fake Bulldog supporter.
The only language you speak fluently is bullshit.
Now fuck off.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't like and didn't want Dufty (will give him a small chance here) but the only thing we're really going to miss without Meaney is how safe he is under the highball. Dufty's just as good (or bad, however you want to look at it) or better in every other area imo. Meaney has little to no impact/involvement for a spine player. At least Dufty uses his pace and has a pass in him. Unless Dufty has a season to remember I'd want someone else for 23 tho.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't like and didn't want Dufty (will give him a small chance here) but the only thing we're really going to miss without Meaney is how safe he is under the highball. Dufty's just as good (or bad, however you want to look at it) or better in every other area imo. Meaney has little to no impact/involvement for a spine player. At least Dufty uses his pace and has a pass in him. Unless Dufty has a season to remember I'd want someone else for 23 tho.
And Dufty won’t kick the ball out on the full multiple times a season from the kickoff